Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: I have a dream....

Of course, I dream every night.

I am cleaning out my store and came across a stash of cartoons I have collected over the years. I particularly like this one.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

We demand a high res image.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Suitable for printing I presume?

Here you are: (.5 meg)

http://vts.bc.ca/pics/pchres.gif

Comment

Evan: Can see your site but not the pchres.gif. Help
        John Burchett
        in byng OK
        John Burchett
        in Byng OK

Comment

Stupid typo on my part. Fixed now. My fingers don't behave well at all some days.

Comment

Our politically correct gov't reminds me of when I was a youngster on the farm. We replaced a gate once which was used to control the cattle going from the pasture to the barn. Once the new gate was installed, the cattle would congregate near it, but refused to cross over to get into the barn. Everything looked the same...that was their barn.... they were in the right pasture....if it just wasn't for that damned gate! That gate totally ruined their day (several days).
            Remind you of anyone?
            Last edited by Ed Tipton; 11-29-2006, 02:52 PM.
            There is no shortage of experts, the trick is knowing which one to listen to!

Comment

I like that cartoonist. I see his work in the Washington Post on Sundays - he also does the "Obvious Man" cartoons, which are pretty good, too. I like Obvious Man's suit - the word "Duh" with the red circle and line through it.

-Mark
              The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Working...
              X