No announcement yet.

My new high speed grinder finished at last plus a few others I bought recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new high speed grinder finished at last plus a few others I bought recently

No Blue jokes please I did up my newest aquisition a ver good quality high speed grinder a corona anyway hope you like it I promised to post a few pics when done the new gryphon 10 inch grinder I bought recently and a cup wheeld tunsten grinder for my lathe tools Alistair

Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Nice work, looks great!!

Comment

I like the blue... it looks nice and shinny. How many coats did you apply? I'm sure your other tools are green with envy .
      Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

one coat of the enamel paint I talked about it covers really well with a grey light undercoat.I bought the high speed drill for £20 my friend said I was mad as it looked so bad covered in crap it took me an hour with very strong degreaser till it removed all the crap.These are normally worth a lot of money and cost a fortune new.It goes from 2600 rpm up to 18000 with belt changing only Alistair

Comment

Nice drill,that thing's built like a tank.
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Just curious ,Alistair.What would the high speed drill be used for?
            I can burn drill bits in my normal drill press without any trouble at all.
            Anyway,you made a nice job of it.I assume the "cup wheel grinder"is the one hidden behind the battery drill?
            Hans

Comment

yes It is the one behind the drill I took another pic but I was restricted to 4 pics here .The high speed drill are very high precision drill they only go up to about 6mm or 8 mm width and use I believe shorter drills than normal but they drill like a boring jig very accurate small holes this weighs about 150 pounds and is very heavy to move around I am inexperienced with them and need to find out more where is his ludship when he's needed probably being well fed by our gert have a nice well earned rest John Alistair

Comment

Wow! That's a beautiful piece of artwork! I too like the color.
                But... As someone once told me; It doesn't meet Ebay painting standards. Ya gotta slather paint over the labels, knobs and drill table.

Comment

Very nice! That is a beautiful little drill press.

Comment

That is a really nice drill and you did a great job and that oiler is top notch. £20? Stealin again.....JRouche
                    My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Stealing again yes and evry time I get offered such I will steal again Alistair p.s thanks for kind comments

Comment

Working...
                      X