No announcement yet.

OT-Request to be illegal

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT-Request to be illegal

    Request to be illegal

    From an MD. resident to his senator

    The Honorable Paul S. Sarbanes

    309 Hart Senate Office Building

    Washington DC , 20510

    Dear Senator Sarbanes,

    As a native Marylander and excellent customer of

    the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask

    for your assistance. I have contacted the Department

    of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the

    process for becoming an illegal alien and they

    referred me to you.

    My primary reason for wishing to change my

    status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stem from the

    bill which was recently passed by the Senate and

    for which you voted.

    If my understanding of this bill's provisions is

    accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in

    the United States for five years, all I need to do

    to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and

    income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a

    good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get

    the process started before everyone figures it out.

    Simply put, those of us who have been here

    legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited

    about the prospect of avoiding two years of

    taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any

    way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively?

    This would yield an excellent result for me and my

    family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

    Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin

    using the local emergency room as my primary

    health care provider. Once I have stopped paying

    premiums for my medical insurance my account figures

    I could save almost $10,000 a year. Another benefit in

    gaining illegal status would be that my daughter

    would receive preferential treatment relative to

    her law school applications, as well as "in-state"

    tuition rates for many colleges throughout the

    United States for my son.

    Lastly, I understand that illegal status would

    relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's

    license and making those burdensome car

    insurance premiums. This is very important to me given

    that I still have college age children driving my car.

    If you would provide me with an outline of the

    process to become illegal (retroactively if

    possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I

    would be most appreciative. Thank you for your


    Your Loyal Constituent,

    Pete McGlaughlin

    Get your Forms (NOW)!! Call your Internal

    Revenue Service


    dunno if true..but funny anyway
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

    My shop tour

  • #2
    lol sighn me up,seems like a great deal.


    • #3

      I love it!


      • #4
        Yea , Thats a good one , so sad it is true.


        • #5
          I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.......

          When it it our turn?????
          Paul A.
          SE Texas

          Make it fit.
          You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!


          • #6
            Isn't this a machine shop message board? I dunno, maybe I stumbled onto a rant blog.

            Please, you with political messages that have to be shared regardless of partisanship, eMail them to a like minded friend or find a political board to post them on. This is not the place.


            • #7
              He forgot to add being able to have a 14/yo wife and three kids
              I just need one more tool,just one!