Cool little gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool little gun

Don't know if this guy made this or what, but it's a .22 machinegun model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zdXfGvBRGc

Now that is cool! I wouldn't want to try to keep up with him if my job was loading those belts
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

I wouldn't want to pay the ammo bill either-that's .17 Mach 2-lot pricier than .22's...

Comment

I recently had the good fortune to fire a mini-gatlin with 10 barrels and firing 22LR. He built it in his own shop and it was very cool. Boy, that thing could chew through some amo! Looks like a museum quality replica as well, absolutely top notch workmanship...
        Russ
        Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

And sixty-five hundred dollars without accessories.

I'd like to build one someday.. right after I do a 50 caliber.. and feed the elephants.
          Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

If you build a full auto you better check with the BATF for the regulations before you start on it.
            It's only ink and paper

Comment

Yea, Yea we know Carld. Its not our first Rodeo,Quit beating that dead horse.

Back to the Gun ..It looks like a tippman converted to Mach 2 to make it look more like the real thing.I wish Id have thought of that.

Comment

Gattling gun

Here is a 22 caliber gattling gun which was displayed at Cabin Fever 2005.
                Fixxit

457863656C73696F7220212000

Comment

That looks almost identical (in every way!) to the one I shot last week end.
                  Russ
                  Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

Thats the neat thing about a set of plans, lots of people can buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by fixxit
                      Here is a 22 caliber gattling gun which was displayed at Cabin Fever 2005.
                      Wow, that is stunning workmanship! Who was the builder?
                      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Originally posted by pballdan
                        Don't know if this guy made this or what, but it's a .22 machinegun model.
                        I seem to remember that someone here built a (beautifully made) .22 Maxim Gun?

It was semi-auto though
                        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Reading the comments, it is a Tippmann, they now make paintball guns. That would make that little thing Pre 86? Class 3. Yeh, that little gun if that is the case, is a bargain at 20,000$, so they say.
                          I have no reason what so ever to doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by BillH
                            Reading the comments, it is a Tippmann, they now make paintball guns.
                            I saw that comment, but wasn't sure if it was correct.

I have a Tippmann paintball gun from 15 years ago -- they've been in that business for a long time.

Comment

Up untill a year ago I had a Tippman smg 60 that was 20 years old.Sold it on ebay, but thats another thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X