Forrest Addy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest Addy

Perhaps not everyone here is aware that Forrest has broken his leg. I just spotted it on the PM site, checking information on his anticipated scraping class.

I am sure all here will join in wishing him a speedy recovery.
    Jim H.

So far it's nothing but a source of endless frustration. It's wrecked my plans to teach a scraping class in Springfiled Vermont and any dozne daily chores around my home.

Thanks, JC, and thanks in advance for any good wishes that may come to me. Outside of having to crip around, I'm fine.

Comment

Hope you feel better Forrest!
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Ah man! Skiing with the Governator again, eh?

Get well soon.

Comment

Get well soon Forrest.

Comment

Sorry to hear about it Forrest.

At least now you can take the weight off and catch up on your correspondence and maybe draft up a few special projects for the spring.

I hope it doesn't ache too much. Some say that they can predict changes in the weather from the ache. Lets all hope for fair weather.

Comment

Speedy recovery

Forest: Speedy recovery . I managed to break my arm in the middle of my USAF welding taining! What a pain figurativly and literaly.
              Gods speed
              Tin
              Ad maiorem dei gloriam - Ad vitam paramus

Comment

Yuck...I hope you heal quick and are none the worse for wear.

Originally posted by Forrest Addy
                So far it's nothing but a source of endless frustration. It's wrecked my plans to teach a scraping class in Springfiled Vermont and any dozne daily chores around my home.

Thanks, JC, and thanks in advance for any good wishes that may come to me. Outside of having to crip around, I'm fine.

Comment

Forrest Addy

Although this would explain the sudden increase in your postings, take it easy and heal well.
                  Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there no sweeter words than "I told you so."

Comment

Best wishes for a trouble free recovery.

Regards,
                    R W

Comment

I think Techshop hit it on the head! I'm still recovering from my broken ankle. I've watched everything on the boob tube twice and made it all the way thru the world wide web twice. Efforts to get in some shop time are hampered by ankle swelling and subsequent swelling/pain. Hope your's goes a little better than mine did. Maybe now it's a good time to learn some new tricks online. (Talk good to your woman, mine had to pick up all the slack I've left behind and that's a considerable amount considering the good husband that I was )

all the best,
                      ray.........
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Forrest, I feel for you! Not the same but I've been slowed right down with a wicked flu for a week now. I'm very frustrated that I'm not getting enough done. I'm sure you are running into that as well. Hope you didn't end up with one of them big ol' scratchy plaster casts on...I remember that was the worst part of the "bone breaking" experience!
                        Good Luck!
                        Russ
                        I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Get well soon Forest brother God Bless.Alistair
                          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, Forrest.

Best regards,

Orrin
                            So many projects. So little time.

Comment

Mend quickly, Forrest.
                              Todd

Comment

Working...
                              X