Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy

Hi,

Been doing some "lurking" around here for a while, and thought I'd join in.

I've been a Tool/Die machinist for just short of 20yrs now. Mostly I do custom dies/punches and notchers for the company I work for.

Still, even after all these years of making chips, I'm still looking to learn new things from others. And it looks like this is a good place to learn.

dalee
    If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

welcome aboard,amigo.Some great people here.Once you separate the brilliance from the bs,you'll have a wonderful ride!.

Comment

WELCOME! Tell us what kind of machinery yer runnin' either at home or at work? And what state you call home.
      There are some great "out of the box" thinker's in the forum to help solve any snags you come across.
      Duke Reno / Yankee Metallic Metalcraft

Comment

Yeah, where ya from!!!
        So solly...
        Welcome, Tool-N-Die.. Lotta skill just joined in...JRouche
        My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

and please don't say mainland Europe.
          "four to tow, two to go"

Comment

Welcome dalee100,

Dies and punches, I'm sure I'll have some questions for you.
            Mark Hockett

Comment

Welcome to the fracus! It's always nice to have guys from the trade come in. A lot of us aren't and are always appreciative of your input.

I won't ask you where you're from! But I might take several guesses! Spain, Philadelphia, Italy, Pittsburgh, Sacramento, mainland Europe............ any of them close?
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Working...
              X