No announcement yet.

PM board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen "Mission mfg" post anything disagreeable on PM (might have missed some) - what I have seen is a whole lot of other guys take offense for little reason and reveal a nasty side to their personality including jumping in to kick the guy with much laughter amongst themselves as to their superiority. Mission seems to have the (unfortunate?) ability to provoke posters into removing their thin veneer of civility and reveal their true personality - interesting, but probably bad for the forum?

Ok ok, I'm neither wise, old nor a sage, give me a kicking
    Last edited by Peter S; 02-10-2007, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Evan, I don't find PM unreliable - it doesn't get fast or slow for me (I'm on dial-up, and see all the ads too). A few problems a while ago I fixed by switching something off, the whole site disappears now and again (makes you realise how much you miss it) - but impossible for me to think that as a reason for not hanging out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter S
        I haven't seen "Mission mfg" post anything disagreeable on PM (might have missed some)
        Mission simply replies by deliberately misinterpreting, 'spinning", and otherwise twisting around the other poster's words..... then accuses everyone of doing the same to him.....

Typical "board bully", who can't be wrong, and must demonstrate his own superior intelligence and so forth....... There's always one of them.

They are practical pychologists, similar to con artists, and they use it to irritate others by saying things which are offensive in context...... but not in literal individual words.....

Mission has been exposed, however, and is getting nastier...... and more obvous. He's about due to leave.
        CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
        Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
        Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
        I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
        Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

but impossible for me to think that as a reason for not hanging out there!
          Yeah. My main issue is time.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

PM has a great historical forum, but the rag chewing forum is arrogant and elitist. What it has to offer I'm not looking for, apparently, because I quit making time to go looking long ago. But then I don't make chips for a living. There might be a need to weed out the amateur element when your paycheck is part of the equation.

Comment

Working...
            X