Insurance Ripoff? Off Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey DR

Im not making that **** up. Why would I.? Im too old to be a Liar. It really happened and they really suck thats it.

Comment

Has anyone ever used Condon SkellyInsurance?
      Last edited by ncowan; 07-18-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Ummm, this thread's last post was 14 years ago.

-js
        There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Stewart View Post

-js
          Not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
            Wondered why a 1981 Yamaha 440 snowmobile couldnt be insured by my Current Insurance Company Marsh Mclenan (traders General) They initially tried to acomodate me and then abruptly said sorry we wont cover a old thing like that. I have two Homes and three vehicles currently insured by them. In our last conversation i said i will be looking elsewhere for insurance thanx for nothing. I have never had a claim. What gives? Anyone know a decent insurance company to deal with? Thanx
            That is a issue we all have.

I have AAA for all the cars (Im 56,kids still)

Thats expensive.

I use Hagerty for my 1962 Nova.

I honestly dont know if they would pay up if there was a claim because I have never had a claim.
            JR

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
              Wondered why a 1981 Yamaha 440 snowmobile couldnt be insured by my Current Insurance Company Marsh Mclenan (traders General) They initially tried to acomodate me and then abruptly said sorry we wont cover a old thing like that. I have two Homes and three vehicles currently insured by them. In our last conversation i said i will be looking elsewhere for insurance thanx for nothing. I have never had a claim. What gives? Anyone know a decent insurance company to deal with? Thanx
              Well, that one's got me baffled too.
              I would think that any insurance company would less likely to want to insure some of these newer sleds with over 100 HP and 130 Mph top end.
              Maybe the person you talked to was a moron...... most are. I'd be curious to know the reason.

JL...............

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Stewart View Post

-js
                New guy. First post is about electronics kits, second post digs up a 14 year old thread that is not machining related.

Comment

Working...
                X