"Lowest Price" site for tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobWarfield
    No kidding? Than what the heck are you spending so much time arguing about? LOL!

TMT, you clearly don't like eBay, and just as clearly, some others have had great success with it. There's no harm in that, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.

I wish I had more time to debate this, but there are a number of bargains over on eBay waiting for me.

Cheers,

BW
    Bob, if you've read any of TMT's ramblings on PM you'll know that TMT doesn't like anything, everything is bad, and basically the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

He thinks this negative attitude makes him seem "savy" and "someone who has been around the block and knows the score" But then he almost never backs any of it up, so just looks like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by D. Thomas
      Bob, if you've read any of TMT's ramblings on PM you'll know that TMT doesn't like anything, everything is bad, and basically the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

He thinks this negative attitude makes him seem "savy" and "someone who has been around the block and knows the score" But then he almost never backs any of it up, so just looks like a fool.
      Kind of like the guy that responded to AlleyCat in this post on the PM site...Two hours ago he didn't even know what an IGBT was.
      http://www.practicalmachinist.com/ub...c/30/4731.html
      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Willy, please explain, as I haven't a clue how that relates.
        Last edited by Milacron of PM; 05-15-2007, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Tyler Tool Co. has some very good prices and there freight charge is excellent.

Comment

Working...
          X