PM sure has gotten strange, and down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM sure has gotten strange, and down

Down again, or at least it is the only site on the net that I can't reach tonight.

And, I got email notifications of three private messages. That's fine.

But the notifications came with a date in 1990. Now as I recall, the internet wasn't a big deal in 1990, AND Pm wasn't a feature of it then.

So what's with the 1990 stuff?

I get sporadic emails from people with dates in the far future (2023 is a popular one) or in the far past (1998 and 1990), although most are in the here and now.

Is this some daylight savings thing?

Keep eye on ball.
    Hashim Khan

J. Tiers, just went there and everything seems to be up and working fine for me. It is 10:45 pm here. James

Comment

As per usual I was away from the computer for some hours when PM went down...got notice of it from a few others via email. It was back up by the time I went there so I don't know why it was down this time. First time it's been down since I created General New forum. Hopefully a glitch in the webhost as a whole and not specific to PM. If specific to PM all I can figure it the "automatic notification" they were going to institute to alert themselves when it went down, has finally kicked in.

Re date curiosities, I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
      X