OT Hey David, Which Ear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Hey David, Which Ear?

Got lucky enough to retire early (for a while anyway) and thought that getting an ear pierced should be my top priority. Sure as he** don't want in the WRONG ear. With your vast experience in the body adornment business, I figured you're THE MAN to ask.

Which ear for manly men?

I think David will agree, the real men these days aren't getting their ear pierced. That's passe. The real men these days are doing their nipples. Have a good time
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

I have no piercings.

Seems one is a pirate, other a fairy, both is?? A very happy pirate?

I had my left ear pierced in the 70s.. took off my helmet in Florida, ear ring stayed in helmet. Felt so good I never put it back.

There was a easyrider magazine story about just this subject in the 70s...
      Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Easyriders! Sheeeit.
        Is miraculous Mutha still kickin?
        Haven't seen that mag for years.
        Just got my head together
        now my body's falling apart

Comment

Back in the 60's, I heard that left is right and right is, er...different.

Today I'm so far from "progressive" thinking, but it looks like anything goes.

Hey, get 'em both pierced and you can switch (so-to-speak)when conditions dictate...

Don't forget the ponytail with a rubber-band.
          Last edited by LarryinLV; 03-20-2007, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I thought the rubber band was for the Hardly Dangerous ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Ummm,My opinion...(In my best mexican Bandito impersonation)You don't need no more stinking holes in yer head.

Comment

Get a nice Tat of a Bridgeport. I bet nobody else has one.

Comment

Hm

Used to be when i was a kid only girls women got ears pierced. I know when you grab a guys pierced ear in a bar fight you dont even haftah rip the ear off just the earing and they howl a bit. I dont think guys should have em but then maybe behind closed doors they like dressin like women folk.

Comment

"Get a nice Tat of a Bridgeport. I bet nobody else has one."

Hahaha - now that's something i'd consider...

Yeah, i'm personally not for the whole tattoo/piercing thing, but i don't care what other people do. Two of my sisters have tattoos, which always makes me laugh because they aren't the type of girl you would peg as having a tattoo... you know like top of thier class in high school, very smart, interested in history... hahaha makes me chuckle

Anyhow, guys at my school who get thier ear pierced, well unless they are flamming, they get thier left ear done.

Comment

I mustbe getting old I cant understand the piercing thing sorry.I mean why drill holes in you body??? To make matters worse youngsters are having great big saucers put in their ears what happens when you get older and feel this is no longer cool???Alistair
                      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

some big blue shaper 6 s and 9s through eyelids nostrils, ears lips ect would certainly make you stand out in the crowd........

I never feel the need to recreationaly perforate myself- get more perforations than a teabag during the working day.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                          I mustbe getting old I cant understand the piercing thing sorry.I mean why drill holes in you body??? To make matters worse youngsters are having great big saucers put in their ears what happens when you get older and feel this is no longer cool???Alistair

haha i have enough trouble drilling holes in me body by accident! Last thing i need is someone doing it for me... imho

Like i said, I don't have problems with other people doing it, so have fun GKMan

oop just read thistle's post - agree completely!

Comment

Agree'd ----- I can not for the life of me figure out the allure, Better be happy with it cuz you got it forever esp. a saggy tattoo --- I know a girl who got a tattoo on the small of her back, then she didnt like it , then she tried to get it lazer removed, not good --- then she tried to get it surgically removed, even worse cuz the wound opened and now she has a massive scar there...

Get high - get stupid - get a tattoo

Comment

Easy way to remember . . .

Here's the easiest way to remember which is which. Just the same way you remember the correct side to climb into the saddle:

Left is right, and right is wrong!

And no, I didn't learn this watching the academy award winner (bleccchh) Humpback Mountain. Well, something like that I guess.

Cheers,

Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X