Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your in the area drop by

Heres a reminder about the N.A.M.E.S. show coming up
    Last edited by PTSideshow; 03-27-2007, 07:27 PM.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Something about the Toledo Police and parking/sleeping in truck or cars. Last year somebody was going to save a couple of bucks and spend the night sleeping in his car. Well short version was the Police woke him up, he gave the police a hard time they hauled him in, car towed ect. Was a big pain in the seat cushion,and cost him. They had an area in a parking lot downtown for overnight parking close to the center. If you plans hinge on staying in your wheels go to the approved parking area.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

How's about we set a time for a face-to-face for everyone who's at the show? Maybe Noon, next to the eating area that's just OUTSIDE the hall? (there's a food vendor or 2 inside the hall, but that'll be quite crowded.

Other suggestions?

<<Jim>>

Comment

Last year we parked in the NAMES "protected lot" for campers and I think it
        was 2 or 3 dollars a night..what a deal..
        They charge by the amount of space you take, so if you have a big dually with a 5 th wheel trailer, you will pay more
        It is a 2 1/2 block walk to the show..not bad, unless it rains

Rich

Comment

Working...
        X