I can't get anything done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get anything done...

Welcome to Toyland...I've run out of room...didn't even want to show you all the other side...two motors on engine stands...my woodstove, my new mobile work station that has my tool and cutter grinder and my lil' disc/belt sander...hydraulic press...full barrel of alcohol (100% poison), 60 gallon air compressor!
    When I die...my wifes new boyfriend will have a field day!

Russ....still looking for a shop!!!
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Sure is a lot of unused floor space in there.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
      Sure is a lot of unused floor space in there.
      Ya...the girl makes me keep that part tidy. Before she came around, you would never have seen any dumm floor down there...guaranteed

Comment

Oh,you poor wretched fellow,you!.
        Iwish i had your problems.(20'x9' back of garage workshop).
        And the only green i see appears to be on the bandsaw(?)to the left of the pic.
        Hans

Comment

Originally posted by torker
          When I die...my wifes new boyfriend will have a field day!
          Russ....still looking for a shop!!!
          Sorry Russ but I can't work up much sympathy for a guy who has both a wife and a female weldor............with a nice butt !
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by matador
            Oh,you poor wretched fellow,you!.
            Iwish i had your problems.(20'x9' back of garage workshop).
            And the only green i see appears to be on the bandsaw(?)to the left of the pic.
            You missed the green lathe...you can just see the top of it in the corner. Oh ya...did I mention, the belt on my Ohio is green
            YOD...butt, butt...my wife does pretty well in the butt dept also!

Comment

I reckon I could get a bridgy and two lathes in that floor space.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Tons Of Room John

You could slide in quiye a lot more stuff in that cavernous shop. My shops so crowded you can barely walk in it

Comment

Originally posted by madman
                  You could slide in quiye a lot more stuff in that cavernous shop. My shops so crowded you can barely walk in it
                  Mike...it's trick (read crappy) photography...the shop is only 20X24.

Comment

Torker,
                    I am just finishing my new shop and it's 20'x24', I really would like to see more pics of your shop, maybe I caould get some more ideas about machine layout.
                    "four to tow, two to go"

Comment

Russ, I'm surprised no one has pointed out the obvious solution yet...it's all that dust on the Harley tank.Put that thing on the road for the spring and summer partyin and chasing women and I guarantee when you come back it will be all cleaned up.
                      Last edited by Willy; 03-30-2007, 09:53 AM.
                      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Ashamed

Im ashamed to post a picture of my shop you cant see nothing but machinery no floor. I dont think ive seen the floor for a while come to think.

Comment

I've always thought it would be fun to run a little contest. Blindfold people and place them in the corner of my garage farthest from the doors. First one out wins a prize. Bonus money for no permanently disabling injuries.
                          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Cripes, you have so much room that looks like the West Texas High Plains in there. I can't get from one end of the shop (barn) without climbing over car parts and machines. I've got metal working tools stacked just so I can get into the door. What I'm looking for now is a way to stack work benches.

Comment

Run out of room? I haven't seen that much space in my shop since the Bridgeport and Rockwell came home. My shop is almost the same size as yours, but only 19' wide. I have a trail that goes in about 1/3 of the way across, runs about 3/4 of the way to the back, and makes a "U" to come back out about 1/3 of the way from the opposite side. Much of it is steel stock and buggy fabrication gear along with spare truck parts, and of course the requisite collection of “junk I just might need some day”, but it sure makes working out there tough sometimes...

Russ
                              Russ
                              Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

Working...
                              X