No announcement yet.

OT: Nother big pig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys: The local fab shops here have the traps already made up and on wheels just waiting for you. Price depends on how heavy and fancy you want them. Even the Nature Conservaqncy is trapping them from their land here in Pontotoc Co. The traps are metal so I guess that may be somewhat on topic.
    John Burchett
    in Byng OK
    John Burchett
    in Byng OK

Comment

HOG story is confirmed the hog was over a thousand pounds.
      Taxidermist confirmed. No, the family is not rocket scientists for sure thou.
      NOW, it is 9 feet long.
      Local news station WRcb Channel 3

SUEA.. hea pig..
      Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

thanks for the update

scott
        "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

Yea they made the national news this morn.said the skull was 100 pounds.

I hope they enjoy their 15 minutes.

Comment

wow 100lbs.. guess the horse weight formula didnt account for that!

scott
            "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

That kid probably pumped more adrenalin, enough to kill a old man like me. He may be a addict now. He sure talked real slow, you know like the people in ALabama that see all the UFO's.. ha.. some people talk like that down hearbouts anyways.

It's a high, after shooting the last one I was floating on the ground, I don't remember walking. I shot a deer while in that state of euphoria.. first a hog, then a deer. I was so elated.. My lovely wife, her comment, I ain't eating deer meat all winter. (I got a good wife now, that biatch can kiss where the sun will never shine)

IO: don't begrudge them thier moment. I am sure we all had ours. I just put a 16" Avon harley tire on by hand, WHOO HOO.. My moment was here. I need disc brake pads.. you know what HD stands for don't you " Hundred dollars". Tomorrow.
              Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Working...
              X