pulpit garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulpit garage

Need a new shop? You might consider moving to Scotland. Here's a photo I took recently in Whithorn. There may be other nice stone churches in the neighborhood, waiting to be adopted and put to good use.

Allan Ostling

This is the place I want: http://starbulletin.com/2004/01/25/e...l/special.html

Used to play there when I was a kid. Close to the beach, nice weather.

Comment

Pew........ what an idea...............

Keep eye on ball.
      Hashim Khan

Comment

A friend of my wifes bought an old church in a small town in Minnesota to use as a warehouse. It was cheaper by far than the same amount of industrial space.

Comment

Anne DeFranco, a rock singer of some note in this area, bought a church for a recording studio.

Seems one fine upstanding congregation sold it to another unsuspecting congregation. They forgot to mention the roof and all the stone gingerbread was falling off during the freeze/thaw cycles of Buffalo NY winters. DeFranco bought it and sunk a small fortune into getting it remodeled into a recording studio.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Working...
          X