just phoned thrud in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just phoned thrud in canada

Hi guys thought I'd let you know I just got off the phone to Thrud (Dave) he sounds quite good. His eyes are still troubling him he has to go back and get them redone.On top of that he still has other major health problems he said I should say hi from him, otherwise he sounded quite happy despite the troubles he has anyway I thought you'd like to know regardsAlistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

that's good news. Tell him we all said,'hey'.

Comment

Did you phone reverse charges ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Many thanks for posting the contact. I know that I really do miss his wisdom and wit.

Comment

Glad to hear it!

Always good to know we got someone to grind an edge on that meatloaf in case we have to mill crytonite.

Thanks Alistair

Comment

Thanks for the post Alistair. It's nice to know "the Thrud" is in good spirits. It would be nice to see him back online again.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Glad to hear it,I have been thinking about him lately.
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

The Only Reason You Didnt Phone Him John Is Because There Is No Reverse Charges Between Canada And Uk

Comment

Alistair,
                  You within striking distance of Sir John?

Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Y.O.D. I only wrote it this morning because I know for a fact he stays in on saturdays to squeeze his mother in laws zitsAlistair

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
                      Did you phone reverse charges ?

I had dinner last night with a Welshman, 2 Englishmen, a Scot and a couple other Americans, they all got a laugh out of that.

Comment

Roflamo :d :d

Comment

Somehow the tab was left up to 3 of us Americans and 1 of the Englishmen.

Comment

Great news!!! Where is George Ewen???

Comment

I wonder about the pink gorilla. I miss his sense of humor more than anything about his posts.

Ya can tell him they almost got me patched, I got syringes/hormones and pig extract pills to keep me going. One good day is worth a thousand bad ones.
                              Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Working...
                              X