south bend lathe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south bend lathe

I am parting out and am going to put on ebay some south bend parts. back gears - tumbler - worm gears - compound - thread dial. they are off a 13 inch - motor in base machine. Does anyone know if any of these parts will fit on a different size south bend lathe? Richard

Check the archives.

But really, It would be nice to ask if anyone here needs some parts first and offer a board member a good deal,I am sure you have learned some here, return the favor.

I don't do SB lathes, so I have no hidden agenda.

Comment

What??? ...and invoke the wrath of the 'No selling' crowd?

Comment

Piss on 'em.

Comment

How about HSM mag subscribers get to post items offered but absolutely no commercial offerings ? Wonder if that would fly. I believe that it would give enough of an extra push for some to get a subscription.

Comment

Would that include Live steam, machinist's workshop and that off the wall rag?

Comment

south bend lathe

This summer I was mowing the lawn. when I went under a tree there was a big paper wasps nest that I didn’t see. I was in a swarm of angry bees before I knew what was happening. When I read your responses to my posting I had similar feelings.
              I am happy to offer any of you first chance at any south bend parts i have for sale.
              Richard [email protected]

Comment

Richard

The thread dial may fit a 14 1/2" and 16. the rest is pretty much all by it self.

I could use a belt tensioning lever and a reverse tumbler brass latch.

[email protected]

Paul
                The amount of space available is proportional to the amount of junk collected!

A Gun in hand is better than a Cop on the phone!

Comment

Working...
                X