Replacing Metering units for 1-shot system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Metering units for 1-shot system

I have a Taiwan made mill that I want to put new metering units on for the oiler system. Am not getting oil to the rear way on the table. The port and line is clear.
    Have sent an email to Bijur to see if they could cross reference my Chen Ying #'s to thier line.....no go.
    So for those of you out there that have done this to your machines, what flow rate # did you use ? I found the correct style with the correct threads,
    just don't know what flow rate to get. Just use the same #'s that I have even tho no-one knows if they are the same ?

Kerry

Originally posted by Uncle O
    Just use the same #'s that I have even tho no-one knows if they are the same ?
    You might replace all of them with new meters using the same differences - if the ones on the mill are #0 & 1 replace with #0 and 1. If it uses too much oil replace with #00 and 0.

Alternatively, if you have a little time you could supply pressurized oil to the and old meter of the same number and count the drops/minute. then replace the bad meter with a new one giving the same rate. It might be easier to simply replace them all.

Comment

Working...
    X