Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy ThanksGiving to you and yours

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving All.

And the same back at you Wolfie. Don't forget to be thankful for all that we have and to remember those who are less fortunate.
    John B

Comment

And to our Solders and sailors overseas.

Comment

hey....isn't this OT happy thankgiving US friends.

Comment

Actually the Europeans gave thanx Before The Pilgrims , Just for different reasons.

And Mac.It is more of a Regional thing than OT, IMHO.

Comment

Same to you Jay,happy T-day!
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Have a nice holiday guys.You guys are lucky you can still call it thanksgiving I hear we are going to rename Christmas over here to the holiday season (too many muslims in the country we might insult) what a sad state of affairs Alistair and VERY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS WHEN IT COMES
              Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving from me as well. I know not everyone reading this celebrates it. So to those that don't, Happy November 22nd all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                  Have a nice holiday guys.You guys are lucky you can still call it thanksgiving I hear we are going to rename Christmas over here to the holiday season (too many muslims in the country we might insult) what a sad state of affairs Alistair and VERY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS WHEN IT COMES
                  Nice one AH. With you all the way on that point, the country's going to the dogs too fast for my liking.

Dave
                  If it does'nt fit, hit it.
                  https://ddmetalproducts.co.uk
                  http://www.davekearley.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, Wolf - you do the saim ^H^H^H^H same

Comment

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all from central FL where we have much to be thankful for. The temperature is nice today but a bit rainy.

Bob

Comment

I'm positive this has been covered before on another thread. Has anyone searched the archives? Maybe we should make this a sticky as it seems to come up at least once a year.

Happy T-day all you turkeys
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members, moderators/staff, readers, lurkers, etc. and their familys.

Too bad they don't have Black Friday sales on machines and tooling. Then it would be worthwhile to get up at 3:00am to go shopping.

Frank

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

And one more, I'm often thankful for the knowledge and spirit of members here!

TA guys
                              uute

Comment

Working...
                              X