subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscriptions

I signed up for a subscription off of this site, and received an email confirmation. This was approximately 6 weeks ago. Nothing further has transpired. Is this normal, and do I stand any chance of actually getting the magazine? Any similar experiences or suggestions? Thanks, Mike

Mike,
    I don't think Neil checks the BBS regularly. You might try linking directly to the magazine ( get the link 'hand' at the title above).
    OTT, I don't have any info.
    Ron LaDow

Comment

Just call them on their 1-800 number. Neil had stated in previous posts that they were having trouble with the system. When I have called them were always prompt and most helpful. Please wish them a merry Christmas & Happy New Years from all of us as well!!!

Dave

Comment

Thanks guys, I emailed Neil. I was afraid that I was just too anxious. Mike

Comment

It's true. We have been experiencing difficulties with our system. Changes have been made to help eliminate those difficulties.

The info you have been given is right on target. Should you have a problems with your subscription, give us a call on the 800 number or drop me an e-mail.

It's also true that I haven't been here on the site as regularly as I should. As the magazine workload eases, I can get back more often.

Thanks for all your support and have a
          Happy Holiday!

Neil

Comment

So, Neil,
            You're not going to leave us alone in our play pen anymore?
            Ron LaDow
            Edit: our, not or. Sheesh.

[This message has been edited by Ron LaDow (edited 12-18-2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X