** update Calander for 2008 on Lathes add your name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** update Calander for 2008 on Lathes add your name

This Calendar you can type your name and phone on the calander.

You can access this file at the URL for your name in RED:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southb...h_type_box.pdf
    You can access this file at the URL for your name in BLACK:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/southb...box_Black.pdf\

Just how many different South Bend Lathe groups does Yahoo have?

And do we get a prize if we sign up for all of them?

Comment

Spam?

Dave Smith Clovis CA - as you are known over on the PM forum - did you join up here *just* to spam about this calendar as you have done over there?
      Or are you also going to post some of those stupid 'Question of the Week' anecdotes that keep getting locked on PM as well?

Useful information and requests for help are always welcome here, but I think you will find that we have a similar tolerance for spam. Unfortunately it appears that your reputation may have proceeded you.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Neill
        Dave Smith Clovis CA - as you are known over on the PM forum...
        Was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who noticed. I think they ran him out.

Comment

update on Dave Smith Clovis CA

Thanks, Peter! I got to exactly where you got in your investigations.

I did a bit more. I ran a 1891 Census check- for the fun of it.
          Clovis is certainly West Midlands but has possible German and Irish roots.
          Also Mexican roots. The reference elsewhere of pissing into the same waterhole may well be truer than mere idle comment!

Comment

One calender for a lifetime of SPAM,Oh Gee Sign me up now.

Stick your Yahoo forum, But thanx for the offer.

Comment

You must not like yahoo
              FYI I use the yahoo group to do posting as it is free
              The Calander is Free for only down loading and printing as most like by the emails.

The Question of the week is to help show how to do a job with out the right tools and still ge it do in a Fun way.

IF all you are doing is a kit and staying in that size the and do not like to figer out any thing then do not read the question of week.

Comment

2008 Calendar

Time for education!

Callander is actually a place in Scotland. Calender is a method of squeezing something- like your neck. Calendar is something which shows the passage of time- and something which would delight me to kick- your passage. I would also like to note your passing. Failing that, I would settle for your early departure.

'Go figer' is nonsense and not to be unexpected from you.
                'Figure' can well apply to the human body and clearly, you are one big tit.

'Go Figure' that you are not wanted here.

Comment

Yea, What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by aviemoron
                    Time for education!

Callander is actually a place in Scotland. Calender is a method of squeezing something- like your neck. Calendar is something which shows the passage of time- and something which would delight me to kick- your passage. I would also like to note your passing. Failing that, I would settle for your early departure.

'Go figer' is nonsense and not to be unexpected from you.
                    'Figure' can well apply to the human body and clearly, you are one big tit.

'Go Figure' that you are not wanted here.
                    HaHaHaHaHa...

Comment

Don, Be a Dick on your own board, I hear you are good at it.
                      Unless it is down again. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

2008 Calendar

Now, now Wolfie! You must not be unkind to Sir.
                        After all, he has the guy into a real state from a real estate. Our little blossum dare not return to Don's patch. One up for the Don!

And now which other brave soul will remind our Christmas Turkey that he will never see the New Year.

Comment

wolfster, the curisoity of your comment is that I thought humorous and appropriate the post from aviemoron, which seemed to be the exact same post you were referring to when you said "yea, what he said".

Which means we were basically agreeing with each other, which means your comments about me make no sense whatsoever, which means you are just looking for a fight. Makes it pretty obvious who the "dick" actually is, huh ?

Comment

Shame on YOU to think I would ever Agree with YOU.
                            And since when does one have to be a dick to start a fight with YOU,The only way you win a fight is to Ban someone from your site.
                            ------------
                            Dick

Comment

Originally posted by IOWOLF
                              Shame on YOU to think I would ever Agree with YOU.
                              And since when does one have to be a dick to start a fight with YOU,The only way you win a fight is to Ban someone from your site.
                              ------------
                              Dick
                              OK, I give up. You are all emotion and no reason. Something clicks in a slot in your little brain and it's stuck there forever. At some point in the past I slipped into your "people I will hate forever no matter what" slot and that's just all she wrote.

BTW, I can only recall two members that frequent this site that were banned from PM. That is TMT and TattooMike. Thats two people out of 25,000....a ridicuosly small number from a percentage standpoint with that many members. I don't know if Ray French ever hung out here, he was banned for awhile but he was reinstated about a month ago. Even you are not banned there far as I know !
                              Milacron of PM
                              Last edited by Milacron of PM; 12-01-2007, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X