• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hungry

This is one I got in this week.

I got a big smile out of it though.

Seems pretty typical.

Sorry about the wording - I couldn't edit it - hence direct link instead of "on screen" image.

Merry Christmas everybody.

I wish you all that you wish for yourselves.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...masWishes1.jpg

Comment

A 10 ton tilt trailer would be nice. A lump of coal is more likely.

Comment

Santa dropped off a brand new Wilton #3410 bandsaw, just last week.

Jack
        jack

Comment

Aye collector toy bank.. I was happy, surprised to get a gift from a supplier, I am going to however give it to a needy kid.

Merry Christmas ya'll,

THE drivers around the malls make me want to carry a rocket launcher in our Honda Fit thou.
          Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

You have got to be kidding. After the milling machine, Miller welder, new camera and a bunch of other stuff this year I will be lucky to get a meal on Christmas.

I am finally working on the controller and power supply for my mill. With any luck I will have it under power in the next week or so.
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Santa will come to my house with an empty sack and fill it up and take it to my three son's so the answer is same as last year .Seriously I just got a nice hardly used floorstanding startrite bandsaw which I have in my machine shop and numerous other smaller stuff. I am a giver at Christmas I prefer it that way and I always see Bronwen and the boys (men now) get looked after. Alistair
              Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                You have got to be kidding. After the milling machine, Miller welder, new camera and a bunch of other stuff this year I will be lucky to get a meal on Christmas.

I am finally working on the controller and power supply for my mill. With any luck I will have it under power in the next week or so.
                What are you using Evan? TurboCNC or Mach ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

I'm getting a Sweater.

I wanted a Moaner or a Screamer.

Comment

ill be lucky if i get a lump of coal! though at least ill have heat if i get coal

Comment

good for you Wolfie my old pal,sweaters are nice too my wife went through a spate of knitting once when I bought her a new knitting machine she did some great stuff too.But sadly today her hands are very bad with athritus and she can't do anything like that she still writes and is having her forth book out shortly.Alistair
                      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

One of these

Tim

Comment

Santa is bringing me a box of big stepper drives and gecko 203V's and a week off so that I can retrofit my old Hurco to be a dedicated 4 axis machine. The machine was still running on the old tape drive up till a couple of weeks ago and doing anything with it was just painful. The iron is good but the control is about as dumb as a box of hammers and as slow as a next payday.

Comment

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, its off to work we go.

Originally posted by IOWOLF
                            I'm getting a Sweater.

I wanted a Moaner or a Screamer.

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                            good for you Wolfie my old pal,sweaters are nice too my wife went through a spate of knitting once when I bought her a new knitting machine she did some great stuff too.But sadly today her hands are very bad with athritus and she can't do anything like that she still writes and is having her forth book out shortly.Alistair
                            Alistair,
                            I think Wolfie's wish/want is a bit more basic than a cardigan (aka sweater) - but I guess you knew that.

Wolfie,
                            I guess that if you get your wish, that while the rest of us are on holiday you will be "on the job" and "giving it all you've got".

Its nice to see a man happy with his work.

Perhaps you can tell us all about it when you "come up for air" in the New Year.

Oh.

You're planning to go non-stop until well after Easter?

You might appreciate a cardigan instead of a sweater by then - as a gag for the inevitable moaning and screaming.

Merry (Mary??) Christmas!!

Comment

Dear Santa

Dear Santa

I have been a VERY GOOD BOY ....HONEST

These are a few of the little things I want for Christmas.

1. A Very Well maintained Bridgeport Mill with 4 Axis DRO with power traverse , 2 hp head , and a full set of tooling

2. A very little used and well taken care of South Bend or Monarch 10 0r 12 inch lathe.

3. A 25 Ton Hydraulic press

4. A good Sand Blaster Cabinet .

5. 7 HP 120 Gal. Tank twin cylinder , 2 stage , auto unloader ,Auto Drain air compressor .

PS. You don't have to fi ot all under the tree...in my shop is close enough ....... Your Very Very good boy .

Comment

Oh, come on now Jerry -- how is Santa supposed to get a Bridgeport down the chimney?
                                "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Working...
                                X