Lotta gadgets but it looks usable..
    http://www.metalmaster.ca/index.html
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Would like to see it in action.

Comment

You're right. I'll keep checking Harbor Freight to see when they get'em
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

There are videos on the site. Made in Canada it seems, right here in BC. Looks expensive with a very restricted work envelope.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I agree the working area is limited, but the floor space is what sells machines like this.

A big shop that deals in industrial fabrication doesn't need it, it's designed for small shops or other enthusiasts- like us.

Personally, though I can't afford one and don't need it yet, it'd be perfect for me, as the given capabilities are ideally suited to much of what I fabricate, and my shop is critically crowded as it is.

Rather than have three or four separate machines- or even just two, an ironworker and an H-frame press- I'd just need to have the footprint of a single machine.

Certainly it won't be for everyone, but look at how many people are still buying "three-in-one" lathe/mill combos, because they don't have room for anything bigger?

Doc.
          Doc's Machine. (Probably not what you expect.)

Comment

I haven't seen a price but one thing that would save Russ a bundle is that it is easy driving distance to pick up himself. It's only about an 8 hour drive from where he is.
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Working...
            X