Manual for KO Lee B360 T&C Grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual for KO Lee B360 T&C Grinder

Just picked up a fairly complete KO Lee B360 universal tool grinder. Now I have to figure out how to use it. Does anyone have an Operator's Manual for this machine or similar model? I will gladly pay for photocopying and postage. Please contact me off board at [email protected]. Thanks.

KO Lee used to sell a reprint of a T&C grinding handbook, but I think that they were asking $75 for it.

John Stevenson's wife sells a collection of UK T&C grinder manuals on UK Ebay. Norton used to publish a generic tool room grinding manual that often sells for around $10 on US Ebay.

Mike
    Last edited by MikeHenry; 01-20-2008, 03:39 PM.
    Mike Henry near Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by alsinaj
      Just picked up a fairly complete KO Lee B360 universal tool grinder. Now I have to figure out how to use it. Does anyone have an Operator's Manual for this machine or similar model? I will gladly pay for photocopying and postage. Please contact me off board at [email protected]. Thanks.
      Hey..how about some pictures of the new member of the home shop family?

The more the better...including the accessories.

Thanks

TMT

Comment

I have one of these mchines. I got the manual from KO Lee but that was enough years ago that they were only asking about 15 bucks for it. The KO lee book is not specific to that or any other particular machine they make. It is as MikeHenry said, more like a mini textbook. The $75.00 they get for it now is a bit severe, in my opinion. I would second the above advice and get the CD from Mr. Stevenson, it is full of great info, and worth every penny. It covers everything that is in the KO lee book and more.

I may have some PDF's of the parts list and some assembly type drawings for that machine that KO lee used to have on their website. I'm not sure if they still have them posted, if not let me know, I'll see if I can find them.

I got almost nothing with my machine, but I paid near nothing for it. I've been making and collecting bits and pieces for years. Really neat little machine.

And ,yeah, let's see some pictures!
        -AL A.
        Last edited by alanganes; 01-20-2008, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X