ViaCad build update error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViaCad build update error

Just a heads up to those of you with ViaCad. I tried to update mine today and got an error message. When I contacted ViaCad they sent me this email message.

"There was an error in the 737 installer that has been fixed. The new installer will be listed as Build 738. You can update to this build and you should see no issues. When you go to Current version in the Help menu make sure it has been updated to 738 before you install. The developers are in the process of switching out the builds."

I was trying to download and load version 7.3.7.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Yea, thanks for the heads up Dog.
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

No problem glad to be of help. (damn, dropped my coffee on the keyboard

Comment

clumsy bastard.............

Comment

Working...
        X