I really don't get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't get it?

I have no special love for cars so why is it everytime I get near on of these I get a firm on?

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Yep , I'm woodin' up also.

Comment

'cuz it's the badist assed car ever built.
      I've often told mommy-dearest that when I hit the lottery, I'm gonna' get me a Harley and head out 'cross country lookin' for one of these........
      Carroll Shelby is my hero
      "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I would prefer A Hertz special myself.
        -Dan S.
        dans-hobbies.com

Comment

proof of manhood.

Comment

do the same for me..2 years ago I was ready to buy a factory 5 kit and build one.Then I realized that you cant secure the car without a roof and if it rains you will get soaked.The convertible tops look terrible.Worse that terrible.That did it for me.now I look and think that I am too practical.Dang it!

Comment

I could buy one those little scooter cars out of petty cash but Id rather tool around in my rusty 1970 Chev pick-up. Chicks like rust, dents, exhaust smoke, gray hairs, fat, bad breath, and poverty.

Comment

Shell Valley Motors in Columbus, Nebraska, builds kit copies of the cobra and I think that they have a website if you want to drool. It takes jeeps to get me drooling.

Comment

Forest, you just made half the guys on this site blow geritol all over their monitors ------ Bad Addy ----- Bad bad Addy

Comment

If anyone knows where there is an original small block, with Weber carbs, I will pay $350,000 for it.
                    Gene

Comment

The car in the photo is a "new" version of the car. While I'm sure it's a wild ride, if $$ was no object I'd rather have an original or one built to original specs. This car is no "427" cobra with that little 4 liter motor in it.
                      Brett Jones...

Comment

The Cobra is the current hot car in the kitcar world, with numerous manufactures to choose from. Add a little ingenuity and not all that much money (relatively speaking) and you can build a replica that will run circles around an original.

Personally I prefer the styling of an old MG.

Comment

I would like to drive around town (not log distance) one of those round fronted 50's American pick ups they look cool.Alistair
                          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                            I have no special love for cars so why is it everytime I get near on of these I get a firm on?
                            Maybe you need a firmware upgrade/update?

Comment

these cars do it for me to. they make a hard top that looks ok and will keep you out of most weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X