Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Brand new Junk Yard Dog for shop security.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Brand new Junk Yard Dog for shop security.

It's time to take some positive steps to secure the shop and it's tools. The RF alarm system works fine but would feel better in power outages with this guy. This is Bosley and when he ain't chewing on slippers I expect him to be on duty.

[/IMG]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Cute! Best of luck with him.

"YOU CAN SAY ANY FOOLISH THING TO A DOG, AND THE DOG WILL GIVE YOU A LOOK THAT SAYS,
    "MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT! I NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT!'"

Comment

Looks like a natural born killer!

Comment

Well, YOD, WTF isn't ADT good enough? You need YYD to do security PDQ, huh?

Comment

I reckon, he will make plenty of noise Otherwise will he love them to death? He looks cute!

Comment

You have a fine ladies hand yoda still The dog looks very beautiful it will give you years of valuable adoration as well as watching your premises.Alistair
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist
              Cute! Best of luck with him.

"YOU CAN SAY ANY FOOLISH THING TO A DOG, AND THE DOG WILL GIVE YOU A LOOK THAT SAYS,
              "MY GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT! I NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT!'"
              Thanks MS.

With that sort of attitude, we could do with that dog putting in posts on this forum!!

Comment

YOD, nice addition to the shop. Looks like he is ready to hang out, watch you work and be part of the pack.

Got to like dogs... They are just content to follow you around and see whats up.

Gretchen, our german shorthair, likes the new shop I built. She hangs out and enjoys the activity. Then when we all need a break, we go hunting together.

Good luck pup.

rock-
                Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Dogs have a brilliant outlook on life.

It they can't eat it or *uck it they just piss on it

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Oh, and just-in-case, pups like to chew as you have mentioned. We found that ice / ice chips are the way to go. Kept our pup from chewing on all our stuff. Just a last second thought.

rock-

Comment

whatta ya do with the ice chips, throw them at the pup? if i remember right, we used a squirt gun with water in it. . .
                      cute little fellow !

Comment

Originally posted by davidh
                        whatta ya do with the ice chips, throw them at the pup? if i remember right, we used a squirt gun with water in it. . .
                        cute little fellow !
                        A squirt gun? This is a Labradore Retriever. He was born to sniff $hit and retrieve anything you can shoot out of the sky over any amount of water
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

YOD, English or American lab?

Still a dam cute photo. Must have looked at it 2-3 times now. The wife is oh'ng, and ah'in over him. Makes me wish I had taken more photos of our dog when she was a pup.

rock-

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                            A squirt gun? This is a Labradore Retriever. He was born to sniff $hit and retrieve anything you can shoot out of the sky over any amount of water
                            A labrador has only two thought processes: "Wanna play?", and "Do you have anything good to eat?"

YOD, you allow that vicious animal near your family? Shocking.

HTRN
                            EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Comment

Unfortunately, some dogs - even tough ol' work dogs - are simply not suited to the Junkyard Dog role, such as this vicious killer of a terrier -

Doesn't really make you quake in your boots, does she? (Unless you're, say, a rat or similar small mammal.)

Comment

Working...
                              X