wanted one off pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted one off pulley

Hi Guys , i`ve been recomended this site as i`m after a pulley for towing radio controlled gliders the basic need is a nylon pulley of approx 90mm diameter and 25mm thick with a vee groove in it to a depth of approx 18mm and a hole in the middle of approx 7mm , i`m UK based so if anyone can help i`d be grateful, many thanks Harvey

18 mm deep ??
    With a width of 25mm and an angle of 45 degrees this would only work out 12.5 mm deep.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

just measured it accuratly, 77mm diameter 27mm thick and with the vee in it 12mm deep groove ,Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by glider642003
        just measured it accuratly, 77mm diameter 27mm thick and with the vee in it 12mm deep groove ,Harvey
        Just measured the one I just did.
        77mm diameter, 27mm thick with a 12mm deep groove in it and 7mm hole in the centre.

Email me where you want it sending to.

john [at] stevenson-engineers.co.uk

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Now what were the chances you would have just made a pulley just like this fellow needed?

You are a class act, John.

Paul
          Paul Carpenter
          Mapleton, IL

Comment

This hurts so I'm only going to say it once.

I have to agree with the above post, you are a class act John....
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

/golfclap...

Comment

a true gent,many thanks harvey

Comment

He's nearly as nice as meAlistair
                  Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Piss off, no amount of brown hatting will get you a freebie.

We are not making porridge for one

Comment

Glider,
                      John means well but if this thing looks like hell or the dimensions are way off just let me know and I'll get you my address and I'll clean it up for him. I don't mind doing it. Many of us here have had to help him out from time to time when he bites off more than he can chew.
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                        Glider,
                        John means well but if this thing looks like hell or the dimensions are way off just let me know and I'll get you my address and I'll clean it up for him. I don't mind doing it. Many of us here have had to help him out from time to time when he bites off more than he can chew.
                        YOD. Thats the best chuckle I've had all day. :-)
                        ...lew...

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                          Glider,
                          Quit YOD, still laughing

Comment

Working...
                          X