Marvel # 2 Draw-Cut PHS Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel # 2 Draw-Cut PHS Manual

I recently p/u a Marvel # 2 Draw Cut Power Hacksaw and would like a manual for it. Have called and sent e-mails to Marvel and a few others requesting/trying to purchase one to no avail. Does anybody have one they'd like to sell or can copy? Thanks, Paul.
    "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." H. L. Mencken

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

"When fear rules, reason and logic are ruled out."

Free Manual

The Marvel Manual is only 4 pages. I have a copy that I received from another HSM that I would be glad to copy for you.
    Harry

Comment

Does it look anything like this little Marvel Number 1 I picked up a couple of weeks ago?

Jim H.

Comment

Originally posted by JCHannum
        Does it look anything like this little Marvel Number 1 I picked up a couple of weeks ago?

Hi Jim, That looks just like mine! I bought mine when I was a young lad of 16, it is hard to believe that was 35 years ago! I paid $50 for it. Do you mind sharing what you paid for yours? I have only seen two others in person but I'm guessing there must have been thousands at one time, I wonder how many are left, and if they are holding there value/
        Steve

Comment

Steve; I bought it for $25.00, but only because it was not a tool auction and I doubt most in attendance knew what it was. I have made arrangements to donate it to a local mill that is accumulating lineshaft tools for a machine shop.

It quite obviously had been in use, and it will continue to be used in the mill for maintenance of the mill's machines.
          Jim H.

Comment

Harry, Thanks for the offer and I will take you up on it. I replied to your e-mail with all my info. Thanks again, Paul.
            "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." H. L. Mencken

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

"When fear rules, reason and logic are ruled out."

Comment

Working...
            X