Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enco mill-drill Model 91002

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Enco mill-drill Model 91002

    I've sold my old enco mill....the fellow who bought it would like to have the belt pulley chart.....

    Can't find mine.....would anyone happen to have one that could send me a copy ??????


    Thanks
    Gary Davison
    Tarkio, Mo.

  • #2
    are you talking about the belt position and related speed chart on the front of the machine?
    I've got a 91000, it might be the same, I could shoot a pic and email it.
    Robert
    grumpy old fart
    www.wirewerkes.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wirewrkr
      are you talking about the belt position and related speed chart on the front of the machine?
      I've got a 91000, it might be the same, I could shoot a pic and email it.
      Robert

      Yes-- that's it.

      Thanks
      Gary Davison
      Tarkio, Mo.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is from the PDF manual for my Enco 105-1117 Mill/Drill, the resolution sucks, but that's what the original looks like:

        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats totally different from the 91000 model, I just shot a pick and will email it to you.
          Robert
          grumpy old fart
          www.wirewerkes.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Just sent it. Hopefully it's clear enough, if not let me know.
            Robert
            grumpy old fart
            www.wirewerkes.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wirewrkr
              Just sent it. Hopefully it's clear enough, if not let me know.
              Robert
              It's very clear, just not the wright one...... my old mill only has a 2 step on the motor.


              Thanks
              Gary Davison
              Tarkio, Mo.

              Comment


              • #8
                did you try contacting Enco?
                When I got mine, I called them and the woman I spoke to dug up a parts book and sent it no charge, really helpful.
                Robert
                grumpy old fart
                www.wirewerkes.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wirewrkr
                  did you try contacting Enco?
                  When I got mine, I called them and the woman I spoke to dug up a parts book and sent it no charge, really helpful.
                  Robert
                  Guess I'll get it a try.....This thing is goin on 30 years old.....I'll be surprised...
                  Gary Davison
                  Tarkio, Mo.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    worth a shot, what the hell.
                    Robert
                    grumpy old fart
                    www.wirewerkes.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bump!

                      Just in case this was never resolved, I recently got an Enco 91002, and here is the belt chart from the front of it:

                      [IMG][/IMG]

                      I have also scanned the instruction manual, and the PDF is available here:

                      http://www.box.net/shared/e21b39lgcs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bruto
                        Bump!

                        Just in case this was never resolved, I recently got an Enco 91002, and here is the belt chart from the front of it:

                        I have also scanned the instruction manual, and the PDF is available here:

                        http://www.box.net/shared/e21b39lgcs

                        bruto

                        Exactly what I was looking for......Thank you very much
                        Gary Davison
                        Tarkio, Mo.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Enco Mill-Drill

                          Looking at the speed chart above, what does the 4P and 8P represent? Would the RPM change or be different between 110v vs 220v?

                          I believe they relate to the number of pulley's but I don't want to assume that. I have not run across an eight pulley mill-drill yet.

                          Thanks for the clarification

                          Jeff

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SU 29
                            Looking at the speed chart above, what does the 4P and 8P represent? Would the RPM change or be different between 110v vs 220v?

                            I believe they relate to the number of pulley's but I don't want to assume that. I have not run across an eight pulley mill-drill yet.

                            Thanks for the clarification

                            Jeff
                            It's referring to the number of poles in the motor, which is a two speed jobbie.
                            Paul Compton
                            www.morini-mania.co.uk
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/EVguru

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I just sold one from 1982 & it had the 4 step pulley. If all else fails he can get a small digital optic tach that uses the reflective tape for $10 shipped on ebay ,check the RPMs & make his own chart. It's very handy around the shop.
                              "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
                              world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
                              country, in easy stages."
                              ~ James Madison

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X