CNC'd cookwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNC'd cookwear?

Ok, so I hit Craigslist on saturdays in the morning to see if there are any goodies for sale in the area. While looking for CNC, I found someone selling frying pans with cnc'd photos in them. Cook up a pancake and when you flip it out, it has a snowflake on it. Or better yet, cnc in a scanned image of Jesus, cook up a cheese sandwich with the likeness of his image in it and sell it on ebay for millions.

And to think, I could have been making these in the garage with my cnc instead of dividing plates.

Some people have vision, I'm wearing sunglasses.

rock~
    Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Originally posted by rockrat

And to think, I could have been making these in the garage with my cnc instead of dividing plates
    rock~
    Bastard,
    That my bowl of rice ...............

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

All is not lost

Now that you have seen the product, take it to the next level. Do a cameo of a small child in the bottom of the pan. Show it to ladies who have small grandchildren. You may not be able to keep up with the orders. The you could hire Sir: John. Jim

Comment

Sir John, how many bowls of rice do you have?
        scariest thing to hear " I am from the government and i am here to help"

Comment

Working...
        X