Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers Day

Morning,

Hope you are all thinking about your Mothers today!

I've been reading this forum for a couple years off and on and decided to register and join the fray. My interest in machining is Hobby only, I am not a machinist or tradesman of any sort so this is a "tinkering" thing for me. I purchased a HF 9x20 a couple years ago, a HR 33686 Mill Drill and have recently added an Atlas QC54 to the garage. I have enjoyed working these machines into shape and learning to get results withing thier limitations. My shop space (single care garage) is limited so I have had to stay away from the larger machines although someday I may find a way to wedge a Bridgeport in there.

My interest in machines and machining at this point is just fix/make/bust/etc. things around the house as well as making small fixtures and improvements to the machines themselves. Sometimes I am still 12 years old at heart so if it is interesting I'll probably tear it apart and try to make something out of it that it was never supposed to be

Thanks for all the info and interesting topics posted here, I have learned a lot from this board and a few others. Interesting group of folks you have here and nice magazine. ( Just received my initial issue)

In time I may have something of value to contribute so be patient, maybe a photo if something turns out decent.

regards

3t
    regards

3t

Welcome to the board!! We always need new people and their questions and new projects etc. Enjoy JIM
    jim

Comment

Yep, mom's been gone for a few years now but I think about her often and dad too.
      It's only ink and paper

Comment

Working...
      X