Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So , am I going to get an explanation?

Am I going to get an explanation as to why My mill thread got locked,George?

A PM would have been nice, but I guess that would have been too much trouble, Yes I am pissed.

Spurs..

No.. I didn't do it.. Nor suggest it.
    I'd say Cause you had your spurs on..

Be happy, not so antagonistic. Come on down to Georgia, watch a sunrise, drink some coffee on the porch. Life is good.
    Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Yes Iowolf, I could have sent a PM describing my actions to you. Of course, you could have sent your message to me as a PM, but I guess you prefer to take things public. In the spirit of “going public” I’ll save myself the trouble of sending the PM I had planned for this morning and simply post it here.

You were the first to take the invasion thread to the gutter. As I mentioned before, it does Village Press no good to have new members scared away on their first visit. I spent a good part of my weekend monitoring the site, something I don’t want to do on a regular basis. Locking your thread just seemed easier than babysitting you all night. Of all the regulars on the site, you cause me the most work.

I am sorry that the locked thread has pissed you off so much. I promise to not lock any more of your threads. Next time I get a headache from you I will simply take the direct approach and hit that big delete button under your name. Have a nice day.

George
      George

Comment

Huh ?

IOWOLF,

I dunno why your riser thread got locked either. That thread looked fine to me. You wrote something somewhere else so the riser thread got locked ?
        Oh, just saw something David quoted about one line of your post. We all run the risk of being booted off this forum for that ? I thought you were referring to the welds on the riser.........really. Ill go read the other post.

Seems George is might touchy IMO. I'll just ignore anything from/about/referencing the new member then, sheesh.

Lenord
        Last edited by lenord; 05-12-2008, 11:02 AM.

Comment

The riser thread contained Thegurl in the title. Thegurl was also mentioned in the posts several times, nothing bad but I had no idea were it was heading. Had the thread come up earlier it most likely would not have been locked, but I was done with Thegurl threads by that time. I locked the thread, turned off the computer, and went downstairs to my family.

George
          George

Comment

Ahhh

George,

Got it.
            Thanks.

Lenord

Comment

In My opinion ALL the Torker and TheGurl threads should have been Locked also, Or didn't we want to Offend a Newby,or thegurl?

So George ,Let me get this straight,You locked a legitimate thread for something I was supposed to have said on another thread, Now there is Justice for ya.
              I am sure this thread will get locked also or even disappear.

Just so you stay on the up and up PM me and show me what it was that I said on the Invasion thread.
              Thanx, Jay

Comment

he didn't lock the riser block thread for something you said somewhere else, take a look at the title you put on that thread...

And now for a machining topic,I hope the Gurl don't mind.

That was inappropriate, regardless of the content of the thread. You're implying it was the gurl that steered the 'invasion' thread off topic, or perhaps she's not here to discuss machining.

It wasn't her that took that thread into 'the gutter.' It would have been more appropriate to title it...

'And now for a machining topic,I hope everyone who's distracted by the Gurl don't mind.'

Comment

RobbieKnobbie,
                  So, you know what I was thinking now? Not even close.

I was referring to all the other threads about the gurl,3 so far, and they were all going down hill, so I was questioning if it was ok If I got back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by George Bulliss
                    Locking your thread just seemed easier than babysitting you all night. Of all the regulars on the site, you cause me the most work.

I am sorry that the locked thread has pissed you off so much. I promise to not lock any more of your threads. Next time I get a headache from you I will simply take the direct approach and hit that big delete button under your name. Have a nice day.

George

George, I would elect you president of the united states of america, finally somebody with a nut sack ----------------- UBjackal, have you finally figured out who's in charge now? Well done.

Comment

FUQ A.K.Bummer, You are a Dick, and have been since you got here.

Comment

And while we are talking about it, Show me where I was disrespectful to the Gurl in the Riser thread, George(heavy Finger )Bulliss. Or anyone show me, for that matter.

C'mon step up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWOLF
                          FUQ A.K.Bummer, You are a Dick, and have been since you got here.

This is just in case you go to re-edit

Comment

Originally posted by IOWOLF
                            And while we are talking about it, Show me where I was disrespectful to the Gurl in the Riser thread, George(heavy Finger )Bulliss. Or anyone show me, for that matter.

C'mon step up to the plate.

This one too -- can you say - OOOP's

Comment

Never, I meant what I said, If you don't like it I will meet you outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X