X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you BC guys need a big lathe?

Or anyone else for that matter..
    Funny how things happen.
    The guy who delivered my mill was stopped at a coffee shop for a break.
    While he was in there he looked out the window and saw a guy sticking a note under his windsheild wiper.
    He goes out to see what the fella was up to.
    I guess the guy has a machine shop near Nelson BC and had just been hired on full time by the local school board so he was selling out.
    Brian explained that he wasn't starting up a shop but he'd bring the paper info to me.
    DANG!!! I'd like this one...
    A TOS, 8 foot between centers, 22" swing with two good US made chucks.
    $6500 Cnd.
    If anyone is interested I can PM you the guys number. Or I may just call him myself.
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

I just paid for a new roof.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
      I just paid for a new roof.
      LOL! I hear you. I'd love that thing but I just paid for the mill and now need to build a place for it.

Comment

lathe

Hey Russ. Where does the guy have his shop, I live 20 min from Nelson and would love to go and browse. Peter. (holy crap, you and Evan really get up early in the morning don't you)
        Last edited by Oldbrock; 05-31-2008, 04:09 PM.
        The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Peter... Do we get up early or do you sleep late? FWIW.. Evan does NOT sleep...it's a scientific fact...I think.
          I'll send you the info...

Comment

I sleep some, maybe 3 to 4 hours total per night. I am nearly always awake from about 3 or 4 at the latest, some nights I only sleep a couple of hours. Night time is computer time for me.

Speaking of which I have been working on some scripting (programming) for CamBam. I'll be posting more on that soon.

Comment

To Evan

You know you blind most of us with your knowledge don't you. Any thoughts on the anniversary plaque for Feb next? Peter Oh yes, I need a grinding wheel for carbide like a norton 39c so need your wife's business #
              Last edited by Oldbrock; 05-31-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Peter.. was great talking to you!
                Don't have too much fun looking at that guys stuff!
                Oh... watch out for big girls with curlers
                Russ

Comment

lathe

His wife said he went fishing five hours ago for a couple of hours, I figure he could be home by eleven

Comment

Peter,

You want me to make one now or wait until closer to the time?

Call Janet on Monday at 1-800-663-8463

Comment

Evan

Wait until closer to the time, and thanks for Janet's # Peter. Russ, he must still be fishing but I don't think for fish

Comment

Working...
                      X