CL ... Recent accquisitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL ... Recent accquisitions

Putting a computer in the shop was bad thing. Purusing several boards, ebay, and craig's list has really beat the crap out of my productivity, and my wallet. Here are my two latest additons.

It seems as when I am working on a project and find the need for a new tool or machine to complete the project, the needed tool or machine then becomes a project in itself. The new tool then takes precidence and the original project gets put on the back burner (I'm running out of back burner space). I needed the Pexto notcher last year for a job but managed to do without. Fortunately this notcher is in good shape and ready to use. It has a good table that is not in the picture.

I can't remember what I was working on when I decided that I needed a small surface grinder in the shop. Since I had the need at one time, I had the want. It's a nice little grinder that is going to be another project, just what I need. It's a very vicious circle that never seems to end.
    Mac

My names mike and im an addict too.

LOL join the club..

Comment

Purchasing a second and even third stove is all thats required...........

Nice toys
      Opportunity knocks once, temptation leans on the doorbell.....

Comment

Originally posted by rmack898
        It seems as when I am working on a project and find the need for a new tool or machine to complete the project, the needed tool or machine then becomes a project in itself. The new tool then takes precidence and the original project gets put on the back burner
        Man, I know that feeling. I've spent the better part of the last 6 months restoring several machines in my shop.

Those little Sanford grinders are neat -- good score!
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

From what I can see in the pic the SG looks like a Boyer Shultz to me. I have a 6-12 BS that I love. You'll find a lot of uses for it now that you have one, looks good, enjoy!
          Rick

Comment

It is a BS 6-12. I looked at alot of small grinders at a machinery dealer before I bought this one. This grinder has a lever with a rack gear for rapid table travel, I had not seen that feature on any other small grinder before this one. I will tear this grinder down, clean, lube, and paint it. That is unless something else comes along and pushes this project to the back burner.
            Mac

Comment

Good hual on the grinder,we have a B-S 6x12 at work,good solid little machines.
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
              X