ENCO Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCO Code

In my 2008 ENCO catalog was a promo coupon for 10% discount. Code is MC5DC and is good until 15 July 2008.

Bill
    Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

If you're going to use the 10% discount code, do a bit of math first. You would be ahead only if you're ordering an expensive but light order. Otherwise, the shipping cost would be more than the savings. 10% of a $100 order is only $10. The free shipping code would be a better deal.
    Ernie

Comment

Just a reminder .... til June 30 the 20% code (STP58) is still good---

I'm loving these % off deals,--- I took the 20% over to the yahoo mill-drill site where there were a lot of grumbling about the Grizz further and further delaying their version of the popular R-45 that several of the guys wanted. They were already liking ENCO's offering free frt on their R-45, so when the 20% came up, there have been maybe 5-6 of them ordering up the ENCO version!

Thats where the % off is REALLY nice, -- find that big ticket item you been wanting that theyve put the free frt offer on in the Hot Deals catalog and add the % code to it ..... SWEET!
      If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

Working...
      X