A 3-wheeler what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 3-wheeler what?

I recall a thread on a three-wheeler bike/trike? and tilting/canting etc. - can't remember.

I was reminded of it when I saw this item in this morning's paper.

What would you call or class it as?

Opinions??

I think it's called a tadpole. But that term might be just for recumbent bikes.

Roger
    Last edited by winchman; 06-20-2008, 09:59 AM.
    Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

Try this link to the Carver

http://www.carver-worldwide.com/SubI...p?S_ID=33&nc=1

Charles

Comment

"what would you call it?"

for 26k?

I'd call it overpriced!

Comment

Up here in Alaska, if it has fewer than four wheels, it's a motorcycle. Period, full stop. That includes anything with a full enclosure, doors, etc.

If it has four or more wheels, it's a car, period, full stop. Even if it's open frame, powered by a motorcycle engine, whatever.

There's no reason whatsoever to classify that thing above as anything but a motorcycle. It's just a bike with an extra wheel up front. Big deal.

Doc.
          Doc's Machine. (Probably not what you expect.)

Comment

OT I followed one of those recently-caught a glimpse actually as I could never catch up being in a cage in traffic.......looked good......but the price is all there. I doubt Evan would consider bought over build anyway.......LOL

I believe in Canada a trike is the worst of both worlds, you have to comply with motorcycle and car regs......seatbelt and helmet?
            Opportunity knocks once, temptation leans on the doorbell.....

Comment

Working...
            X