No announcement yet.

THE Toughest person I've seen in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Toughest person I've seen in years.

Sorry.. No photo.. While I was riding out this morning on the harley, the lady (not too bad looking either) at the bottom of the hill in a two piece bikini WEEDEATING her yard.

I had the strongest urge to ride over and ask her if she fried chicken naked also.. I was too afraid thou.
    Excuse me, I farted.

But I gota know, was she chewing nails also? That would put her over the tough edge for sure. She might even give you a rough time ibew.

rock~
    Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Faint heart never won fair lady

Comment

extra women relationships in marriages

OIL MAC:

There again, my marriage will do "ohh so much better without meeting any more women"... (Been with Carrol now for 7+ years) Our 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up soon.. I forget.. time flies. She is #4.. Second wife has been married now 8 times so it was not all my fault... She is still gorgeous.. but shallow as a puddle.

A Western on the Western channel... I quote " I cut so many notches on my handles I had to get new handles" I thought it was a parody of westerns.. a pearl handled two gun toting cowboy...

Must be that weed eating womans father...
        Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

If she had been doing overhead welding like that I would have been really impressed...

Comment

MD, maybe she does and just cuts the lawn to unwind.
            Cheers, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by David E Cofer
              two piece bikini WEEDEATING her yard.... fried chicken naked also..
              Geez, I'm gettin' all het up just thinking about it!

Comment

Go!Go!Go!Go!

Comment

If the poor lassie could not afford protective garments, Dont you think the overhead welding, (would, due to sparks falling make her less attractive?) Still you could send her over to give us guys a demo, as long as its a freebie!
                  Damn, i havent charged my digital camera batteries

Comment

Before I start breathing hard you're going to have to tell me how old you are. Age has a way filtering away ugliness and everything starts to look good!
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Glorified body

NOW YOD:

My wife is in her 30's and I am in my early 50's and falling apart. Too many miles without frequent servicing I guess. It was not the goal to keep the body in pristine shape but use it as needed.
                      I do need factory reconditioning.. or at least replacement of some wore out parts. I was expecting a glorified body to replace this wore out one, it has not arrived yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

Ya'll younger feller's.. keep a eye on the paper, gonna be a helluva yard sale one of these days. I asked my wife why she had so much insurance on me? it was to complete her house and find a suitable replacement.

She may be in for it... one company that let me go, they had to hire three people to replace me. They went out of business soon afterwards. Something about the young engineers not being able to lay hands on things and fix them, poor communication between the panel designer and panel fabricators, and engineering, and the tech support was a a-hole on the phone.
                      Kinda funny since I spent six weeks cad documenting the machinery I had made "do what the owner" wanted. He didn't even know what was going on.

Was kinda funny tho.. THE large ugly dominant woman who got the tech job.. she caught me in a bar and told me she had "GOTTEN" my job and I was fired after she applied. I showed her my check stub and asked her if she had really gotten my job??? she got quiet & mad and walked off, quit the next day because they would not up her pay. Hell, I slept on airplanes fixing crap for years for them. I was still underpaid. I was all over America and saw only the plants and the airports. I lived for the company.

I went and bought out a lot of that company's machinery at absolute auction.. that's where my ironworker came from @ $370?. I made 20k in ebay auctions off that place in machinery sales. Kinda a payback? OR a departing gift?

(I was fired cause I knew when things were a pushin, and took off on the bike for days when slack. But I called in regular like to see if I needed to come back) They fired me for absenteeism. A joke. Some company restructuring is what it actually was. "that guy was paid too much is what I heard later". They got mad cause I started taking my harley in the service truck. They thought perhaps I was screwing off? Hell at that time I was afraid to leave it at home alone.

My immediate foreman there was recently arrested, he had been hunted for six months and was found living under a train trestle. I guess he wasn't that good at keeping his life together either. He, one person caused the downfall of that company.

DO you call this senseless rambling or a rant????
                      Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

David,

While said post was not remotely on topic, I found in quite entertaining. You have a way with words and tell interesting stories.

Best of luck!

--Cameron

Comment

If its about machines etc and its entertaining then it aint off topic - keep on rambling!!
                          Peter
                          I have tools I don't know how to use!!

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                            Before I start breathing hard you're going to have to tell me how old you are. Age has a way filtering away ugliness and everything starts to look good!
                            LOL No kidding...its just like closing time at the bar 24/7
                            Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

Getting lucky

Originally posted by David E Cofer
                              Sorry.. No photo.. While I was riding out this morning on the harley, the lady (not too bad looking either) at the bottom of the hill in a two piece bikini WEEDEATING her yard.

I had the strongest urge to ride over and ask her if she fried chicken naked also.. I was too afraid thou.
                              Well, David,

perhaps you didn't get a pic but it maybe that someone else might have - after you got lucky!!

The pic is a copy of an item in the local press here.

You?

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                              X