• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping test

Pinging Torker.
    Did the Ironworker show up yet?
    Steve

LOL! I wondered if the "Ping Test" had anything to do with that???
    Nah...dammit! I was waiting around all Friday afternoon for "the call" to say it was in town.
    I'm hoping for tomorrow now obviously.
    No worries... there'll be pics of that sukker..
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

I think I'm more excited about Your ironworker than You are. All I gota do is go to work if I if I start jonesing for one, but it is different if it is some one elses.

Steve

Comment

OH GAWD... like a kid on Christmas morning.. waiting for the truck depot to open to see if it's here. I sure hope they didn't "Lose my luggage"!
        Visions of sugar plums... nope...visions of "Sorry mister... it fell off the loading dock... but we didn't do it on purpose"

Comment

Great! I just phoned.. the trucking company forgot to pick it up.

Comment

LOL! I just phoned Modern Tool...the machine was picked up Friday.
            Oh oh...seems they lost my luggage
            Now I'm hoping I don't hear "Sorry mister that we sent your machine (uncovered) to New Brunswick, through 15 days of torrential downpour and we're really sorry that the truck it was on was involved a numerous head on collisions and that your ironworker is in that bucket over there".
            Last edited by torker; 07-21-2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

LOL! This gets funnier every minute...now it seems my machine has been in town since Frday morning and actually was picked up on thursday.
              Now they can't find it...kinda hard to believe...their warehouse is only a bit bigger than my shop...or maybe they can't find the bucket???

Comment

Working...
              X