Sherline's EMC Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherline's EMC Software

I'm looking at the Sherline CNC mill and I was wondering how much capability does the EMC software that comes with it offer? I went to the NIST site but the software is too much to down load as I only have a dial-up connection. (Rural living has it's disadvantages.)

I would appreciate any comments on the software and the Sherline machine. In only need a small machine and it is in my affordable range. Thanks.

Bill
    Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Bill: Have BDI EMC ver218 on cd if you can use it. Send me your address and I will mail it to you. Jim

Comment

E-mail sent.

Jim,

Address sent by e-mail. Thanks.

Bill
      Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Comment

Working...
      X