Go ahead, blame me......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go ahead, blame me......

Ok Mrs. whomever you are who's hubbie brought honme what you may call junk. I told him to do it. I told him to spend the money and bring home the mill and DRO and those things that you are not really sure of.

I take full responsibility, and if you are truly unhappy with it, I will take them off your hands and bring them home to my house for permanent storage and use at no charge to you!!!!! Sorry i did this to you Mrs. whomever.....you can take my offer up at any time.....

Hey, in all seriouness, good luck with your gear, have fun!!!!!!
    CCBW, MAH

OOPS - Ment this to go under B-Port string!!!!!
    CCBW, MAH

Comment

In all seriousness, the missus is the most understanding woman in the world. This morning I told her that while I was gassing up the truck a woman pulled into the station and remarked that I sure had a large tool. I said that I told the woman that I did not know the reports had gotten this far north. The wife just rolled her eyes and asked how I was going to get the my large tool out of the truck.
      I think she realizes just how nuts I would be if I was spending the money on beer instead of tools. Tommorow is her birthday, I think I'll be nice.

Comment

You should give her a nice Kurt vise.
        Jim H.

Comment

Working...
        X