Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone come across a percentage off deal at Enco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone come across a percentage off deal at Enco?

Have a hefty order in the works for my new mill.

Rick
    Son of the silver stream ..... Bullet caster.

Maybe we could get Lazlo to use his code breaking skills to pull one up --- how bout it Robert?

That 20% back a couple months ago sure was sweet.....
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

That 20% off code (STPxxx) was a special deal -- it seems like they only do that once or twice per year.

There's almost always a 10% off code that works, but it's usually not worth it compared to free shipping (since you can't stack the codes).

I'll mess around with the August code and see if I can find something...
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

speaking of which...

Hi Metalworking Professional,
        Wow! Free Shipping Deals in August! First, save up to $1,000 and get Free Shipping* on our New Enco Single Phase 13 x 40" Lathe Packages.

You'll also get Free UPS Shipping* on your entire Enco order of $50 or more. Just enter WB8AGP in the promo code box on the shopping cart page at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by phone at 800-USE-ENCO.

Comment

I tried all the WB8AG combinations, and WB8AGP and WB8AGR both give free shipping on $50 or more, but none of the other codes are active.
          "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Thanks, just used the free shipping. Oh well, to me a $642 order is a biggy.

Rick
            Son of the silver stream ..... Bullet caster.

Comment

Working...
            X