Struck it rich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struck it rich!

Just received the following and soon my ship will be in! A fellow could set up a nice shop with this. Looks like the Brits have money to spare. I didn't even buy a ticket.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    UK NATIONAL LOTTO PROMOTION,
    10 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE,
    LONDON WC2N 5BX, THE UNITED KINGDOM.

REF NO.: UK/61230235017/08
    BATCH NO.: 82/00613/PUK

RE- WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

We are happily announced to you the draw number 620 from our year 2008 online lottery version of the UK NATIONAL LOTTO PROMOTION, which held on the 16th of June 2008. It is our pleasure to inform you that your EMAIL ADDRESS has emerged one of the Category "B" winner from this online lottery version of the UK NATIONAL LOTTO PROMOTION.

This result is released to you today and your e-mail address is attached to ticket number: 014-026-433-162, with serial number 3217-22 drew the lucky numbers 80-62-14-53-11-70, which subsequently won you the lottery in the Second category from a total cash prize of Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand-American Dollars ($US25, 500,000) shared amongst the first seventeen- (17) lucky winners in this category "B". You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of One Million; Five Hundred Thousand-America Dollars ($US1, 500,000) credited to the file REF NO. UK/61230235017/08.
    Jim

let me guess... there's some reason why you'll have to send them $100 before it can all happen.

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53
      let me guess... there's some reason why you'll have to send them $100 before it can all happen.
      Nawwwwwwwww he just has to send them ALL his banking information so they can direct deposit it.
      Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

and to make sure there's room in the bank account for all the winnings, they'll first conveniently remove any funds in there already; wouldn't want an "account full" error to get in the way of things...

Ian
        All of the gear, no idea...

Comment

Boats

Originally posted by Jim Hubbell
          Just received the following and soon my ship will be in! A fellow could set up a nice shop with this. Looks like the Brits have money to spare. I didn't even buy a ticket.
          Perhaps so Jim, perhaps so.

I went to Wikipedia for the old Brit TV show "When my Ship Comes In" - and guess what:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_My_Ship_Comes_In

When I was really looking for: "When the Boat Comes In":
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_the_Boat_Comes_In

Small world.

Or as we are led to believe that as the Americans would have it: "There is a sucker born every minute".
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_i...n_every_minute

Comment

Struck it rich

Canny Laad, wor Mick

Are you actually looking for the Onedin Line?

Dance ti the daddie, dance ti the mummy, thow shall have a fishy upon a little dishy? Wi'be havin' clay, clarts and doodie next!

Keep tite ahad, noo

Wor Norm

Comment

Onedin

Yes Norm. I never missed "The Onedin Line" either. There is no beating the Brits and the BBC when it comes to acting, period drama, history, back-drops, and costume etc. The plots, counter-plots, sub-plots and intrigue etc. are first class.

I never miss anything to do with the sea or things maritime either.

Comment

I almost had $25 million

But I didn't have bank account so the nigerian lawyer found someone else.
                Non, je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Struck it rich

Writing as 'Aviemoron', our next door neighbour was 'from the fishin' in Fraserburgh. He had so much money that his RangeRover had the registration
                  F1SHY. And then -he sold up in Aviemore. Then the bottom dropped out of the fishin' and the other one from the fishin' also sold up.

Ah, yes! Fishing Quotas are with us. Thinking in terms of fishing, we had 2 RAF Tornado bird strikes in about an hour. No doubt that the birds were fishing as well. It's all go here in Newcastle.

Meantime
                  Never let the bastards wear you down or in polite terms Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Norm

Comment

Betty boop.. my ship has came in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc4vObO0ssI
                    Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Struck it rich

David,
                      I know you look it but you cannot be so old to know about Betty Boop.

Now Shirley Temple- and the Good Ship Lolly Pop- my first passion.
                      Come to think about it, what's passion?

Oh, dear- that first white hair- oh, dear, that last one.
                      I'll tie a knot in it to stop it falling out

Cheers

Norm

Comment

Why they bother I don't know. The first clue that it just might not be real is that you have "won a lottery" that you never purchased a ticket on. People dumb enough to fall for that usually aren't loaded with cash, certain hollywood stars excepted.
                        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

........................ to dream

"To sleep, perchance to dream"

You wish!!

http://www.artofeurope.com/shakespeare/sha8.htm

Comment

Howay man!
                            Daft boogers

Caroline Jones were ma furst luv. "Morticia"
                            Just got my head together
                            now my body's falling apart

Comment

Jim,
                              Get yourself over to Nigeria ASAP& collect your winnings, I have heard from one of our other "African cousins" as well, I am still sad at the lost opportunity to hit the bigtime, Going over for your money would be more convenient than giving out your bank details, After all it is only an air line journey away! Look what an adventure you would miss out on-- Held hostage , tortured , starved, your meagre bank account emptied to secure your return, dysentry, yellow fever, malaria, your name in the international press-- Sounds a good deal all round

Comment

Working...
                              X