X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawai
    • Dec 2005

Georgia boys find bigfoot body.

http://www.newschannel9.com/video/in...tid=1731910867 THE video, with a inspector??? telling it is real..

If'n it was going to happen, I guess it had to happen in Gawgia. They got proof in a freezer and still nobody wants to believe it.

I want one as a watch-dog. I wonder if I can make it talk? My pittbulldog barely knows two words to speak.
    Last edited by Dawai; 08-16-2008, 08:40 AM.
    Excuse me, I farted.
  • Evan
    • May 2003

Nothing new about that.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• Rustybolt
      • Jul 2002

Hoax!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• G.A. Ewen
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by David E Cofer

I want one as a watch-dog. ,,,,,,
        If I had one of those I'd build a pedal drive system for my pick-up truck and then thumb my nose at the oil industry. LOL
        To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• Frank Ford
          • Dec 2003

Bigfoot? Alien abduction?

Hmm. Let's see now.

After all these years, what's the number of pieces of scientifically accepted evidence?

Small number - isn't it, er, zero?

Knowing what we do about our own species and society, how many scam artists are ready to make a buck on something like this? How many pathetic souls are so desperate for attention that they'll make up stuff or by wishful thinking, misinterpret slightly confusing data?

Pretty big number, yes?

'nuff said. . .
          Last edited by Frank Ford; 08-16-2008, 10:32 AM.
          Cheers,

Frank Ford
          HomeShopTech

Comment

• JohnnyHopper
            • Sep 2004

Sure it's bigfoot, if bigfoot has 96% possum DNA.

Comment

• MickeyD
              • Jun 2004

My logic for not believing that bigfoot/bigfeet exists is as follows. Backwoods rednecks will eat anything and generally have a festival devoted to how to cook it and what kind of cheap beer goes well with it (I grew up in East Texas and have enjoyed road kill, possum, armadillo, coon, snake, mystery meat, and lots of other things that you cannot find in a grocery store). I have yet to see a bigfoot cookbook, bigfoot helper, a bigfoot cookoff, a grill stating how much bigfoot meat you can get in it, FDA guidelines on eating a bigfoot,. There is no bigfoot setting on my microwave, all natural over priced organic bigfoot at Whole Foods, or online books on how to drive your car for $2 a day using fermented bigfoot oil. Sorry guys.

Comment

• dp
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MickeyD
                I have yet to see a bigfoot cookbook, bigfoot helper, a bigfoot cookoff, a grill stating how much bigfoot meat you can get in it, FDA guidelines on eating a bigfoot,.
                I recall seeing a book on TV when I was a kid titled "To Serve Your Fellow Man" that comes close. I think it was on "Twilight Zone".

Comment

• Frank Ford
                  • Dec 2003

I forgot to mention the reporters. Hoax or not they still get a story.

Well this has been so much fun for a Saturday morning.

Why am I READING this stuff, let alone contributing? Don't answer that!

I'd better get out to the shop to make some chips before I have to head off to work. . .
                  Cheers,

Frank Ford
                  HomeShopTech

Comment

• lynnl
                    • Jan 2002

Frankly I like the bigfoot stories!

Kind of an adult version of Santa Claus. It's fun just to imagine...

Likewise with the hogzilla's and other such. It's either true or it isn't, and in the final analysis doesn't matter to me which, but will have provided some entertainment regardless.
                    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

• airsmith282

iam thinking anything is possible , can any one explain how technology, has advanced so fast and so far in the last say 100 years, seeing as we have seen such a large boost in this time.100 years ago we had no tv no computers cell phones ipods digitial cameras cnc machines satalites planet webcams that watch us all and so on , so alll the udden people are total genuies even in the last last 20 to 30 years now,, 20% atleast of the world still dont know what a tv is or a computer for that matter..

so to say there is no what we call big foot is pretty ignorent, to say there are no other life in the universe other then whats on this planet is even more so..

no offence to the unbelivers here but i dont accept things in this world so easy to just say well there some pretty smart people out there that make all this junk we have and use everyday...

is there a god well i belive there is ,, there has to be someone or something that created all this to start with unless of course the human race was a DND experiment and we are just simiply food for some other species or pet..

sure i agree alot of stuff is a fake but there is alot thats not ...

some one once said if you dont belive in something then you cant advance ,if you do belive then you will..

anyhow just my 2 cents on this one

Comment

• PTSideshow
                        • Nov 2005

Here you gohttp://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-...eme-2008-08-14

Bigfoot or as he also is called Sasquatch has been described as a large ape-like, hairy man beast standing 7-10ft tall in rural North America since the mid-19th century.Bigfoot sightings still occur today and while those who have had direct encounters swear by them. As long as people have been spotting Bigfoot animal

It sure beat listening to the politico liar's on the tube and what they are going to do TO US I mean for us
                        Glen
                        Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
                        I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
                        All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

• quadrod
                          • Feb 2007

probably more likely they stumbled across it at Spencer's in the mall lol

Comment

• Willy
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by David E Cofer

I wonder if I can make it talk? My pittbulldog barely knows two words to speak.

Why in the world would you want somethin else talkin at ya? There's already over 6.5 billion talking heads.
                            That's why dogs are man's best friend.
                            Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                            Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

• Evan
                              • May 2003

The minimum viable long term breeding population for a primate species is around several hundred individuals living in close proximity. If they are spread out across North America then the number rises into the several thousands.

I drop a writ of Habeas Corpus.
                              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X