Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: I told her "Don't come back without Cake and Ice Cream

OK - its my birthday and she forgot - the 2nd yr in a row

I just kicked her out the house (nicely) and told her don't come back without Cake and Ice Cream.

But I'm a little pissed off - How should I punish her?

New Harley

New Shop

New Lathe

I mean I think I should be able to get a little more traction out of this thing then a simple Ebay splurge

Ok - I'll settle for a nice American made Arbor Press and Broach set

Happy Birthday! Gary P. Hansen
    In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

Originally posted by garyphansen
      Happy Birthday! Gary P. Hansen
      Thanks Friend

Comment

Happy Birthday, And I Vote for a New Lathe. A 10EE should just about cover her mistake.
        -Dan S.
        dans-hobbies.com

Comment

I have other suggestions of what she could bring back with her but if I said them i would probably be banned!

Comment

Happy Birthday... my wife and I are on the hook for our own b-day dinner plans; it works much better that way since clairvoyance isn't required. I don't see why B-day presents couldn't work the same way if you're both responsible :-)....

- Bart
            Bart Smaalders
            http://smaalders.net/barts

Comment

You must be a young buck. By the time you reach 59 you'll be trying to forget the damn birthdays yourself!!

happy b day.
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Joe and Bart's show classic denial of addiction. one using his birthday as an excuse to get more old iron and one talking of responsibility towards getting more old iron.
                happy B-day Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                  You must be a young buck. By the time you reach 59 you'll be trying to forget the damn birthdays yourself!!

happy b day.
                  And by the time youre 76 you even forget your own. :-)
                  ...lew...

Comment

Happy belated birthday.. them things are just another day..

You know a buddy has hit the lottery when a car pulls up on your birthday and four strippers get out..
                    (my wife keeps asking me to teach her how to shoot a gun) I worry about the "why sometimes"...
                    Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog

happy b day.
                      My wife hit that mark today and I didn't take a chance on her forgetting it. Maybe next year.

JoeFin - Best wishes and a Hallmark Audio card playing "Bad to the Bone".

Comment

Originally posted by JoeFin

But I'm a little pissed off - How should I punish her?

New Harley

I dont get it --- your trying to punish her right?

Ohhhh ---- you'll make her ride on the back of that thing?

Comment

Only if they are slim & good looking.

Originally posted by David E Cofer
                          You know a buddy has hit the lottery when a car pulls up on your birthday and four strippers get out..
                          -Dan S.
                          dans-hobbies.com

Comment

I just kicked her out the house (nicely) and told her don't come back without Cake and Ice Cream
                            So what if she doesn't come back?
                            Happy Birthday Joe

Mel

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.

Comment

40 lashes with a preverbial wet bootlace that's what BRONWEN likes er I mean gets if she forgets. Seriously make sure in future you leave more hints well in advance subtle suggestions like IF YOU DON'T BUY ME SOMETHING NICE TOMORROW YOUR GOING TO GET A BOOT IN THE AR££ ALISTAIR ps also aren't you old enough by now just to go ahead like most of us and buy swomething nice out of YOUR OWN JOINT MONEY
                              Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
                              X