super fast service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super fast service

As you know I have been looking for Durabar cast iron. Well I called Encoremetals in Calgary on Wednesday this week and it was here Thursday. Talk about super fast service. Talked to Janice OShea. They took it down to the bus station for me. Have to give kudos when you get service like that. Further to that, I had never used Durabar before and I second all the good things you guys have been saying about it, machines a dream. Peter
    The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Peter...maybe that's the place I meant. I thought it was Speedymetals but I'm not sure.
    The local "hobby" steel supply house buys weird stuff like that out of Cowgary. I thought he said Speedy but could be wrong.
    Anyway...why don't you pop over the hill for lunch and show me that stuff ?
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Christmas rush

I really need to pop over the pass and meet up with you but just got back from Silverton playing for one of my bands, (Slocan) and then the Nelson Band has a concert coming up and I'm supposed to play in Nelson street festivities tonight and I have to make the needle plates out of the CI and momma wants to make a bundt cake tonight so between bands, shop, kitchen and shoveling snow (yes we got some) I am probably tied up 'till after Christmas. You really need to pick up a new 4 jaw, that one sounds like it's had the biscuit. Peter
      The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Well of course they were fast, look who you talked to
        a "Janice O'Shea" all us Irish work fast and sometimes cheap

Comment

Working...
        X