Where do you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you

Buy type NSF and FDA Clear PVC 6 inch Pipe?? I have seen clear pipe around but dont know where to buy it? thanx

Maybe; http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
      Holy crap, you mean you can find things on google

Comment

Amazing

Dog, you amaze me. What did you do before computers and google?

Pat

Comment

Wow

Amazing Cpmpooter stuff. i need somer in Waterloo Ontario Canada. thanx mike

Comment

Fabco says if they don't stock it, they can find it..

Where's Maple Ont from Kitchener/Waterloo??

Editted P.S. Google maps says Maple is just N of TO. Should be +/-2 hr drive from K/W?? The link above should give you an email or there's an 800 #. Should be worth a call?
            Last edited by camdigger; 12-09-2008, 04:29 PM.
            Design to 0.0001", measure to 1/32", cut with an axe, grind to fit

Comment

Originally posted by HSS
              Dog, you amaze me. What did you do before computers and google?

Pat
              That's easy, I went without. I didn't really get intellijent until Google came along

I find it's more a matter in getting lucky with your choice of wording in the Google search. In this case, I Googled; "Madman needs some freaking plastic pipe, where should he look first?"
              Last edited by Your Old Dog; 12-09-2008, 07:01 PM.
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

If it was not for the internet, I'd never get into machining, or live steam.

Comment

Originally posted by HSS
                  Dog, you amaze me.

Pat
                  Dog? Oh geez...they're here now too...
                  I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Originally posted by BillH
                    If it was not for the internet, I'd never get into machining, or live steam.
                    That's certainly true in my case. Where else can you get free information and get abused at the same time

Comment

If it weren't for the internet, I could probably get more machining done!

Comment

In days gone by, I used to use the yellow pages a lot.... and something called Scott's directory - a compilation of manufacturers grouped according to product/services. IIRC, a huge tome the size of the Book of Kells with sky blue pages...
                        Design to 0.0001", measure to 1/32", cut with an axe, grind to fit

Comment

Googling,

I realized that Scott's directory is Canadian. We've got Thomas Register and McRae's blue book here in the States. I wonder if Scott's is any more accurate for Canadian companies than the Thomas Register is for American companies. The Thomas Register and McRae's blue book are not bad but the incorrect cross-listings and the occasional outdated information can be annoying.

Comment

Googling

Odd when I search for products all i generally get are things from the States. Even when i put in Ont Canada i get Like i said things listged with American Addresses. ??HM (PS my skills at computer operation need a LOT of work. Thanx All Mike

Comment

Long Tube?

Well i can get some but only 10 foot long sections?? Sucks i only need two 11 inch long pcs??

Comment

Working...
                              X