Oh Dennis, I have something for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dennis, I have something for you.

CNC machined from heat treated surgical aircraft grade billet stainless steel, no expense spared.

So, when you coming up to get it?? <grin>
    Last edited by Evan; 12-14-2009, 11:59 PM.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

those are cool...you made them look just like little white boxes with red X's in them Oh..I just looked again...they are all identical too...ergo the CNC huh?
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Are you on satellite Russ? I can't see them but Janet can in town on Telus High Speed. Xplornet isn't talking to my servers for some reason.

Comment

i cant see em either and I am for sure on high speed

Comment

I can't see 'em either

Comment

I do not even see little red X's, and I am on cable! Gary P. Hansen
            In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

like Russ said...neat lil red x's Strange...i'm on telus hispeed too like Janet but they arn't working for me.
              Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

I'm on the phone to the satellite provider right now. Odd that Janet can get through but not all you guys. There must be some sort of net split happening.

It seems to be a DNS issue that is causing the problem. We shall have to wait until it starts working.
                Last edited by Evan; 12-16-2008, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Nuffin here, no red boxes even and we have recently upgraded to some super duper high speed cable thingy.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

The DNS caches aren't being refreshed with the information required to find my sites. As they expire the problem will become more widespread until it is fixed.

Comment

im on a telus aircard, and i only see red squares too.. it must be some pretty high tech materials if no one can see it!!

Comment

there's an http server at ...225.90 where both primary and secondary nameservers of your domain point. but there's no any pics5/hdring?.jpg file there...

Comment

Can't see them either. I've mentioned before Evan -- you might consider hosting your pictures on Photobucket -- your web host for http://metalshopborealis.ca
                          is really, really slow.
                          "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I just changed hosting from my own servers to a server farm with unlimited bandwidth. That isn't the problem any more. My old servers were slow because I get around 2000 to 3000 hits per day just from this BBS.

Comment

I put them on with photobucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X