X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of people buy these creepy very creepy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REBORN-ELLY-KN...1%7C240%3A1308
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

They most likely think we are weird for having an interest in machinery.
    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Spin Doctor
      They most likely think we are weird for having an interest in machinery.
      Aye. Most of my friends and family think it's weird to be into metalworking/welding/machining, and my co-workers race Italian motorcycles and sail yachts

Sadly, I'd imagine that doll appeals to people who have lost a child.
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Of all the expressions to choose for such a highly-detailed face, I can't imagine why they thought it was a good idea to pick that one. Seems like something you'd want to keep boxed up on a shelf out of sight.

Comment

Reminds me of those creepy stuffed cats that were popular until they turned out to be real cats that were stuffed in China.
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I want one to put into a baby seat and leave it in a "HOT SUMMERTIME" car..

Imagine the fun you could have for making a policeman pay for the broken window "saving" the baby...
            Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Originally posted by David E Cofer
              I want one to put into a baby seat and leave it in a "HOT SUMMERTIME" car..

Imagine the fun you could have for making a policeman pay for the broken window "saving" the baby...
              A childhood friend of mine told me a story his father did one day....
              His father found a baby carriage, so he decided to place it on the railroad tracks.
              Of course a train hits it, the train stops and the engineer gets out engulfed in tears and is traumatized.
              There are some things in life you just don't do...
              David, I think your idea is far more do-able on a human scale, and coupled with a video camera could make for some funny videos as long as it doesn't go too far.

Comment

Liberals mostly, they buy them to cheat on their taxes.
                Non, je ne regrette rien.

Comment

What kind of people dig this stuff up on E-bay for others to look at

And what kind of people actually go there to look at it?

(you should have told me the bidding already ended, Cruel joke Alistair -- does she have an older sister with orifices?)

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience
                    Reminds me of those creepy stuffed cats that were popular until they turned out to be real cats that were stuffed in China.
                    Is that a true story Darrin??
                    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Man, that's the most real baby doll I have ever seen. Are ya'll sure it's not a real baby and they are just spoofing people on ebay?
                      It's only ink and paper

Comment

Little old ladies buy them. They wanted them when they were little girls, but couldn't have them. Now they can afford them. I know a lady who makes high-end doll clothes. The prices she gets are astounding.

Comment

Post menapause women buy them. They get treated like real children. BBC America had a feature about it. Wierdness.

Comment

Imagine..

Okay BiLL talked me out of the car seat thing..

Imagine how dead my pitt bulldog would be if he was seen carrying that thing around the yard??

THE shooters would be lined up down the six foot chainlink fence..
                            I looked out one day, the local deputy had 9mm in hand, fixing to shoot a small dog.. I hollered for my wife to get away from the windows.. safest place would have been granny's old cast iron bath tub.. He missed several times.. I offered to bring him a shotgun..
                            About a hour later, the dog pound officer from the next county pulled up, got out a single barrel shotgun, killed the lil dog, then left..

AND STUFFED CATS>>>> ya guys.. suckered me into feeding a stray cat.. now I got about fifty.. Soft heart for five minutes and there is "things" to take advantage of it..

I let the neighbors see me in my bathrobe and fuzzy slippers and then my car radio got stolen.. I'm mad as hell.. and all these darned cats.. who throwed them out?? when there was just enough food for one, I had one.. now....
                            Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

I wonder if that will qualify you to be in the HOV lane?
                              scariest thing to hear " I am from the government and i am here to help"

Comment

Working...
                              X