OT-coin shrinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-coin shrinking?

In this economy shrinking funds are quite common but this was a different method. I was researching blast shields for a cannon that I have (if anyone has any advice I am open to opinions re. lexan etc.) Anyway ran across this site...wild

Those are some big capacitors
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

If he comes over to the UK, he'll be thrown into the Tower for "Defacing a coin of the Queen's realm"

Regards Ian.
    You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

What we need is something that expands £1 coins into £2 coins.

Allan

Comment

THis may have some interest for machinists... Can we shrink things onto shafts.|?

Comment

But won't it shrink the shaft aswell??
          You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

I dont know but electric and magnetic forming are used to shrink things onto mandrels and dies, or onto shafts.

Comment

I think its all part of government experiments to shrink the money in your pocket, but I didnt think they used a machine!

Peter
              I have tools I don't know how to use!!

Comment

I am not so sure about this, seems counter-productive to me, can't you put that thing in reverse and make them bigger? Hey my money is shrinking fast enough as it is!

Comment

I wonder what would happen if the coin was turned 90 degrees so the current went through an edge.

Comment

Working...
                  X